Change

Type's pov...

Finally I returned back from that mental councelling center and I must say I m ok now,I got crazy when I gave birth to Ace,I had nothing and then Tharn aslo dumped me,that whole thing was so depressing that my mind went crazy...

When I saw Tharn getting married to a girl after that I decided to attempt suicide but I  couldn't Because at the end my baby was going to suffer... Doing pregnancy I use to think about him only and that's why  I got traumatized until Ace was born... Even in that state I raised him up and now he lives here...

In the morning I stood up Infront of Ace and as soon as my baby saw me he jumped upon me hugging me tightly, I m glad he still loves me, then came Nora and looking at his face I remembered that day when I saw Tharn was getting married to that girl... I want to hate this kid but I couldn't because at the end he's not at fault... No one at fault...I m at fault because whether I accept it or not I really played with that girl but I never thought she will really die..I was a teenager and I never knew my small mistake will ruin her and mine life so terribly anyways I m sorry to that girl but I can't bring her back..

I think I never deserved any love, anyways I don't need that Tharn anymore... I have decided to get a job and then I will pay Tharn all the rent and money I owe him...

"Mommie" Nora said and he too jumped hugging me so I hugged him back and kissed my two little puppies... We talked for sometime and as they were getting late they got ready and all of them sat down on the dining table while I was standing at the corner...

"Momma come here" Nora said patting the seat beside him so hesitating I sat down there with everyone...

"Are you ok now Type?" Tharn's mom asked smiling at me not showing any kind of hate, so I smiled back and just nodded my head...

.
.
.

After one week...

"Mom you need something?" My sweet baby Nora asked which brought smile to my face...

" Nope baby thanks" saying that we all began to eat while I noticed the guy who look exactly like me looking sad while Alex and him were glancing at eachother...

After having my Breakfast I was walking towards my room, When I saw  Noah was crying while Alex has pinned him on the wall grabbing his chin tightly while glaring at him angrily...

"Don't forget who are you... Don't cross your limits..." Alex said in his loud voice..

" I-i love you sir Alex,I really do.. please don't leave me like this"  Noah held his face trying to kiss him when Alex just stopped...

"Don't...I will never love you...you fucking piece of shit...my friends were right you are a servant and we should never think of them equal to us" he said grabbing his collar tightly...

"I-i m sorry... please don't leave me" he said crying so walking towards Alex I just punched him hard  and the guy fell down on the ground...

"You? Why did you do that?" He asked holding his cheeks,I thought Alex is a good person but like his brother he's the same.....

" Because you are fucking treating him like a slave...both of you are same...how can you make him cry? He loves you then what's wrong with him... just because he's a servant you are rejecting him?" I asked looking at this guy when he began to laugh standing up wiping his tears...

"I wish he  do that... don't fucking talk, when you don't know the truth" saying that he walks away and I looked at Noah who was silently crying...

"What happened?"

"I-i... actually we both were dating eachother from four months and he saw me kissing someone else few days ago and since then he's mad at me... "

" Why did you do that though? " I regretted punching that poor guy... He was completely innocent... I can understand when you see the love of your life cheating on you... It drives people crazy...

"Actually few days ago my old friends invited me to a party and I lied Alex about going there because he never let me hang out at night alone..and they made me drink something and I wasn't even kissing, he was just holding me and it looked like we were kissing and when Alex asked that guy he said that I was the one who kissed that guy so he thinks that I m a cheater...he don't believe me..I mean yeah I lied to him about going to party but I really"he began to sob

" He don't trust you... What kind of love is that? "

" Actually before dating I wasn't serious and was in relationship with many people because earlier I use to play around so he doesn't trust me....I don't know what should I do? Everyone thinks that I love him for money but that's not the truth..I don't even look at anyone beside him..I don't care about money...if he tells me to live in forest I will do.. but I want him only" he began to cry hugging me and it's kinda complecated..

I went to Alex's room where everything was shattered into pieces and he was just crying kneeling down on the ground...

"I m sorry..." I said sitting down beside him but he was just crying without even a break...

"You won't understand...cheaters like you won't understand...even you hurted my brother... that's why he was also depressed when you left him..and that guy is just like you"hahhah Tharn? Never loved me why would he be depressed...

"Talk about yourself... Tharn never loved me... anyways about Noah listen...he didn't kissed anyone...it was your friend who's framing him"

" Lies all lies... first my brother use to love you like crazy...I don't know why you guys broke up but I have seen him crying like crazy and about framing,I myself saw him kissing that guy..."

" Lies all lies... it was Tharn who broke up and about Noah atleast trust him..you are his boyfriend how can you trust someone over your Boyfriend...try to find about it... he's equally hurt as you... Noah Noah come here" I yelled as I know that guy is just outside crying...

Finally Noah walked in and I stood up from the place...

"Solve the matter, only then I will open the door...no one's at home so they won't listen..." Saying that I walked out closing the door...

After one and half hours I finally Decided to open the door and saw both of them cuddling with eachother... looking at them I felt happy and jealous at the same time because how a good one hour can solve their problems but ours can't because he blame me for his sister's death with whom I never got committed with... anyways I don't have anything' to think about past now because he really don't love me and even I don't,I m just here for Ace..once Ace turn 9 years old...I will leave this place not with Ace offcourse because I think being with Tharn is best for Ace... Tharn can give him a comfortable life, better education and all the happiness which my baby deserve but I can't so I will just leave Ace here alone,and now I think Ace can live without me.. eventually Tharn will marry someone and then they will become a perfect family...