Drunk

After returning back from the work Tharn looked at the guy who was happily cleaning the room while singing a happy song...

Standing beside him the guy gave him a box and Type turned around smiling at him...

"Gift for me?" He pointed at himself and the guy just rolled his eyes...

"No gift... It's just a suit... Wear it we are going to a party.. "informing him Tharn went inside the bathroom and showered himself... walking out he got ready and walking out he got stunned when he saw Type who was sitting on the couch looking like a Greek god...

"Let's go sir" Tharn came back into his senses and they finally head out towards the party...

"Don't exchange numbers with anyone... don't talk to anyone if someone ask you out, just inform me" Tharn informed and Type burst out into laughter...

"You are talking as if you are my hubby... don't worry I m expert in turning off anyone...I have high standards not any random person can date me" he said smiling looking at his own face and Tharn on the other side just looked at another side...

Walking into the party hall,Tharn was busy talking with his friends when after half an hour he realised Type was Missing...he ran out to search for him and saw the car was still there..he called the guy but realised he himself took his phone so he can't add anyone
...

He walked back into the hall and asked a waiter who told him that the guy was in the another outer hall area..

Walking there he saw there were group of people who were sitting infront of Type listening to him...

"The only method to he a successful person is to know how to double your money and fame..see this is a hundred baht note..can u double it?" He asked blinking his eyes as he was hella drunk and Tharn just sighed staring at the guy...

"No we can't? Can you?" He asked and the guy nodded...

" Yes,I can...see" he pulled out another note and showed it to them and all of them laughed...

"That's how we double it... double the investment, double the income... increase your investment on good things... don't save money...invest it on rent ,buy properties or lend it to someone on intrest" he was saying all this which even Tharn found interesting...

"So that's how you became a billionaire?" A buisness woman asked looking at him he smiled widely closing his eyes a little bit and shook his head...

"No no..I am not billionaire..my boss is sir Tharn... infact I m just a servant" he said and all of them looked at Eachother as they were listening to him thinking that Type was a big businessman who was telling his secret to be a successful person...

They immediately left him alone making different faces...and Type pouted...

"Atleast give my money ?" He yelled and smiling a little bit Tharn went near him and pulled him up...

"Let's go to Home" he began to drag him out but it was impossible because the guy was throwing his legs and hands so he just pulled him up...

"Tharn sir you are handsome but not more than me...you idiot" he said  slapping Tharn's cheeks gently and the guy just gritted his teeth angrily...

Reaching home he laid type down on the bed while Type was babbling nonsense...Tharn was scared that what if he goes out in drunk state so he took him inside his bedroom and closed the door with keys... walking into the washroom he changed his clothes he saw Type was almost naked and was also pulling out his brief when Tharn held his hands...

"What are you doing?" He asked trying to stop him but the guy pushed him away and pulled out his only clothes...Tharn immediately covered him with blanket and held his body...

"Shameless... what are you doing? Stay still" he asked as he didn't Wanted to see him Naked...

"Aaaaa...I m feeling hot" he cried like a baby pouting his lips and the other guy just looked at him with disbelief...

"Type behave yourself... what are you doing?" He said holding him tightly while the guy was trying to go out of the room...

"I want to go out...I m feeling hot" he said being drunk as hell... Type had never tasted any wine and this was the first time he had this so that's why it was making him crazy...

"Type please no...you can't go like this" Tharn tried to hold him but the Guy pushed him and began to run out Naked and the poor guy Tharn closed his eyes while trying hard to hold Type and then he realised that door was locked so he just heaves out a relief sigh and sat down on his bed and began to do his work...

"Open the door..aaaa open it" type stomped his feet on the ground looking at Tharn but the guy was just looking down at his laptop... snatching his laptop Type immediately threw it away at the bed corner and the guy Tharn looked at Type angrily and pushing him down on the bed he immediately...

"Shameless guy... don't you have any shame at all...you must be doing this infront of everyone whenever you get drunk" he yelled grabbing his hair and the other guy began to cry...

"No no no...I have never even looked at any type of alcohol...I promise i-i m feeling very hot...my body is burning i-i" before he can say anything the guy puked on Tharn's shirt and began to cough...

"Shit! " Pulling him up he walked into washroom and made him stand beside it while the guy was crying and puking it out...

"Why did you drink it then" Tharn said patting his back... finally done with that he changed his own shirt and made Type sit on the bed... after changing the sheet and cleaning the floor,he sat down Infront of the guy who was looking pale... wiping his mouth he made him sip a small amount of water...made him wear his own PJ's and sat down infront of him...

"I hate that fatty who told me that this drink is good" Type began to cry and looking at him Tharn just chuckled patting his back...

"You are bad...you are laughing at a poor baby like me" he cried pouting his lips and Tharn just patted his hair covering his lower body...

"Let me sleep" Type said and hugged Tharn resting his head on his tummy... Tharn's heartbeat began to increase and he was just stunned at his seat...

"S-stay away" he said pushing the guy who was clinging to him...

"No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no" he repeated the same thing several times holding him..

For half an hour Tharn was at the same place in the same position but slowly he fell asleep...

Type's pov

I woke up and found myself sleeping with sir Tharn...
As I tried to pull myself away from him he pulled me closer shamelessly...one side
he never talk to me and another side he's doing this, why?

"W-what are you doing?"I asked as he was staring at me blinking his eyes

"Just be my pillow" he squeezed my body hugging me tightly...

" S-sir..."

" I love you"

"What?"