Falling for you

The following days were very smooth for type... He didn't have to do anything, he use to stay at home, eat and order whatever he wants... A girl use to come and after cleaning and cooking she left while whole day Type was in his room playing game...

He was living the life of his dream and was so happy with it...
He was busy playing game when Tharn called him and he had to pick up  otherwise Tharn would definitely come back from office worrying about him..

"How's my baby?"he asked and as the guy was busy playing games he got distracted which pissed Type off...

"What baby baby, stop bothering me,this is the fourth time you are calling me,I get it you miss me,but I don't,I m really not free enough to talk shit with you .. I m busy" he scolded the guy and hang up the call...

At night when Tharn returned back he looked at Type who was waiting for him and silently the guy just began to eat his food while Type who was sitting beside him was  totally not concerned about him...

After eating his food he did the dishes and when he returned back he saw Type was getting ready to go out somewhere...

"Where are you going?" He asked as Type rarely goes out and now it was almost 8 pm so it's unusual for him to go out...

"I m going to club... Can I use your card?" He asked raising his eyebrows...

" I m not feeling well... Can u stay with me?" Tharn pouted looking at type but the other guy just rolled his eyes...

"You ain't baby... And I m not doctor so pls let me go, I m getting late" saying that Type was walking out when suddenly he heard something and looked at Tharn who fell down on the ground...

Leaving everything Type knelt down infront of him and began to cry looking at him...

"Tharn wake up... Tharn baby please wake up... I-i m sorry to scold you" he cried as even after sprinkling water Tharn wasn't responding... He pulled him up and making the guy lay on the bed, he began to rub his hands and finally after few seconds Tharn woke up...

"I-i m sorry... I-i just forgot to eat my medicine... You can go now" he said looking down at his hands when suddenly Type held his face and pressed his lips on the guy...

Tharn was shocked because the guy who never even let him touch him properly was kissing him now and on the other side Type understood that he fell for Tharn, he was mean to Tharn but when he saw that guy was on the ground... He thought someone took out his heart...

Tharn was definitely the one whom he love now...

"I m sorry,i m really sorry" he said holding Tharn's body...

"
..
.
.
.

After few days...

It was Sunday and as always leaving everything Tharn was in his room sleeping when he realised Type wasn't near him.. he rushed out searching for him but he was nowhere...

"T-type" he yelled trying to search for him... He called the guy but no response... Tharn's heart was beating like hell because he thought Type left him and he won't let the most important person of his life go just like that...

Suddenly,he got relief when he saw Type was walking in with groceries wearing a casual outfit unknown to the fact that how much he scared him..

Ae he walked in the guy gave him a hug and smiling Type Hugged him back too...

"You are always scared of me running away..I won't leave you baby" he chuckled kissing his cheeks pinching his Boyfriend's cheeks...

"I can't let you run away until our marriage day" Tharn said...

" What about after marriage?" Type asked raising his eyebrows glaring at him...

"After that you can't even Leave me..you are mine and you can't leave me...we will always leave together..." Tharn stated holding his boyfriend..

" Ok ok fine...let me cook something for us...I m hungry" he pouted so smiling they both began to cook and feed eachother with environment filled with love and romance...

In the evening, Type was resting on the couch watching the TV so the another guy came and spooning him he Hugged the guy tightly and laughing with eachother they ended the day together happily cuddling with eachother...