Snatched

Next day Tharn as usual went to drop his kids and Type as usual was waiting for cab when a car stopped infront of him and Mew poked his head out...

"Sit down mr. Type let me drop you" he said...

"No thanks" Type ignored him looking at his phone but as a stubborn guy Mew walked out and pulling him he made the guy sit inside the car...

"You can't Force me" he said being annoyed with Mew...

" Don't be dramatic pretty guy... It's too hot out there.. " he said starting the car looking at Type...

In the middle he looked at Type who was still looking annoyed..

"Don't think too much when life gives you lemon them make lemonade out of it... "

" What about Bitter gourd? "

" Then fry it with eggs and enjoy it" he said and the guy began to laugh...

" You are funny" Type said smiling at the guy...

"I m glad I made you smile now can you please tell me your address?" He asked and nodding he showed his cafe's adress...

After dropping him Mew got off from the car and looked at Type who was all ready to walk in...

"I will come to pick you up...tell me what time?" He asked...

" No worries I can manage and I don't know you so please stay away" he said..

" I m Mew suppasit, Nephew of jane suppasit you can call me Mew...now you know me can I come?"he asked raising his eyebrows which made Type smile a little bit and he nodded...

" O-ok come here at exactly 7:30.otherwise I will leave" he said and immediately ran inside the cafe...

Smiling Mew sat down in his car and drove away...

.
.
.
.
After few days Mew and Type became good friends and magically Mew always cared for Type and they even talk for hours whenever Mew come to meet Type in his room..
Today Type was very exhausted from work and was looking out from the window...

"What happened little guy are u sick?" Mew asked and the another guy shook his head with a pout over his face...

"Nora and Ace went to picnic even Tharn I mean even jane aunt and Alex ,Tharn went to another city for work but here I m getting bored...I just want to leave everything and rest for a moment" as Type said Mew smirked and immediately took a turn driving the car Fastly...

"What happened? Where are u taking me...?" He asked but the guy didn't replied...when they reached at a sight Mew dragged him inside the big wall and then Type was on the top of a old building In between the forest...

"Ahhh it's so refreshing here" Type took a huge breath looking at the view of mountain and river Infront of him...

Both were sitting down beside eachother when Type turned around looking at Mew...

"Thanks... no one ever understood me like you did...I don't know why you are doing all this but thanks.. thanks for making me happy these days" he said in his low voice and Mew ruffled the younger's hair...

"It's ok...I m glad that you are happy little baby"he pinched his nose and Type just frowned slapping his hands...

"Don't call me baby" he growled and with a smirk Mew held Type's cheeks and began to pull it...

"You are a baby, you little baby..." He said cupping his cheeks...

" I will kill you" Type glared at him angrily but deep down he wasn't angry at all...