Propose

Type's pov...

"I love you" that's what I heard  when this guy was pulling me towards him and I looked up at him...

"I know you are joking" I said trying to free myself up when he pulled me closer grabbing my chin...

" I m not joking... I love you... I don't know how much but I do... Be my boyfriend" it was more like an order than a proposal... And I began to think what to do... I mean it was so sudden but unexpected... Like seriously, Tharn the richest guy was proposing me...

"Say Yes" he asked holding my body and I just nodded and smiling he hugged me excitingly...

"Thanks, thank you so much" he said smiling pulling me closer and Hugging him back I smirked because from now onwards, his everything is mine now I don't need to be his slave...

Slowly we both fell asleep again and I felt guilty looking at this guy because he was too handsome and I don't want to break his heart... He's good and kind but anyways... I don't need to care about that,all I care about is money and fame... love for me is just a fake emotion...I will show it until it benifits me...

when I woke up, I found him walking towards me holding a big tray with a big smile over his face...

"Your favourite breakfast sir..." He said placing it infront of me and his this gesture was so different and heart touching...but is he Tharn? I mean I can't believe on my eyes..

"I-is it for me?"I asked pointing at myself and this guy just held my face smiling at me...

"Everything is for you my baby..." He said slowly kissing my forehead... There were many people who loved me like crazy but Tharn this kiss made me feel something different... I won't say that he's different but my heart reacts differently when he held my face...

"Can u fresh up so we can eat together?" He asked so nodding I just cleaned myself first and walked out looking at him waiting for me... All these days I was the one who use to wait for him but now it's the opposite...

" baby" fuck my whole body felt weak when he called me baby and I just sat down with him while he was serving me with all the love... Done with the breakfast.. I stood up to clean the room when he stopped me by pulling me into his lap Hugging me from back...

"W-what are you doing?" I asked and I swear to god my heart was beating so faster that, it can help to generate electricity for the whole country..

"Nothing, can't I just hug you...I took some days leave from work just to spend time with you and you don't need to do anything,I called a new helper,she will come and clean the house..." He said which made me little but insecure...

"What if you fall for her too"

"I can't because I only love you...you are my only baby and she will come only for one and two hours and third thing is ,I won't ever meet her" he explained holding my tummy squeezing it a little bit...

"What are you doing... ?I-i mean offcourse you can do it... but-but i-i m shy" I said whatever came into my mind and burried my face into his neck when the guy pulled my face up...

"Don't be shy...I love you and now we are Boyfriends so I don't think you should be shy anyways can I kiss you?" I have never seen him like this so it's littte but awkward and cringe too... because I really don't love him...I just agreed because he's rich and loosing him is a big deal...

"Can I kiss you too then" he grinned holding me while looking up at my face...

"ØI{ "I said and holding my face the guy pulled me into a kiss and I wasn't ready at all for that...I don't like him...it disgust me...I mean I just said yes because he's rich..

"Ok if you don't want to...let's take time" he said releasing my face resting his head on my lap...

"Let's sleep more baby" he grinned and grabbing my waist the guy fell asleep... looking at his face,it looks like he's head over heels for me but I really don't know my feelings,all I know that I can't let go of this opportunity... he's rich and powerful which can made my life good and this is a dream comes true so I won't let it slide out of my hands...