Spoiled

Tharn's pov...

I just hate this guy so much... He's annoying, clingy and more than that always steals things from my house....

As always when I returned I saw him sitting down on the couch watching something on my laptop while laughing his ass off...

Cute! I mean annoying...

After freshening up I walked out and was about to shout when I saw he has already served my food and was waiting for me to go there holding a fork in his hand...

Walking there I sat down infront of him and before I can even touch it he started eating like a pig..

"Don't worry I won't snatch it" I said as his eating way was giving me anxiety...
I had my food and while he was washing dishes I went inside the kitchen to drink water where I saw him dancing shaking his bummy while singing a song... annoying!

Standing behind him I opened the drawer and was pulling out something when he turned around and his face was just an inch away from me...

"Do you want to kiss me dear sir" he pouted his lips later grinning widely and I just spanked his head and he then pouted sadly...

As I walked back he was coming towards my way but his apron got stuck in drawer handle and he fell down on my body staring at my face...

"Ouch! Sorry sir" he said standing up and immediately ran away..

After that somehow I was Also sitting with him waiting for him to finish the movie he was watching so he can massage my head...the movie was so good that I Also began to watch that..

"Sir do u want to come with me tomorrow?' he asked looking at me when the movie finished...

"Where are you going?" I asked as he never steps out without my permission

"I m going out for shopping tomorrow" he Informed me..

" Umm no... I m not free like you"  I said and he just shook his head and sitting down behind me the guy began to massage my head but unlike other days he was so silent...

"Ok fine..I will now shut up and do your work properly" as soon as I said that he jumped up and cupping my face the guy kissed me and bang, everything stopped right at the moment and it was only him and me now...

"I-i m so so so sorry...gosh!" He slapped his lips again and again feeling guilty of his actions...

" I-its ok" I said wiping my cheeks while sitting down straight and sitting down beside me he Again began to massage my head...

While doing that he himself fell asleep so I had to lay him down on the couch like I was his slave...

"Good night sir..." I rolled my eyes looking at the guy who was snoring lightly and Stood up to go but his bracelet got stuck with mine and in no way I wanted to break it so I shrugged his shoulder to wake him up but sometimes its impossible that's why I had to sit there and adjusting him a little bit I laid down holding his body because I didn't Wanted to fall down...

As I held him,I looked at his beautiful face which was so mesmerizing...

I can't believe that how someone can be so annoying but beautiful at the same time... getting closer to him I was about to kiss him god knows what went into my pervert mind but I immediately back away slapping my head...

What the hell I was doing and why I even thought that?do I like him?

"Sir you are so stupid" he mumbled,did he just called me stupid?

"Hey hey wake up!whom are you calling stupid...?" I asked but he didn't paid any attention and with that even I fell asleep...
.
.
.
Next morning when we came out for shopping then I got to know that why he was asking me to come with him...he actually wanted me to pay for everything...

I mean I m not stupid but he started pleading like kids infront of everyone so I had to buy him that... sometimes I really think that he's just making me fool...I mean I should show him his place...I don't need to spoil him so much...

As we sat down in the car he placed his icecream on the car Front space and looked at me joining his hands...

"May god bless you with a cute Babies...may you get a sexy wife and may you get more and more money in your accounts,you are the bestest boss anyone can have...I love you so so so much...I want to kiss you again" he said being so excited and sometimes I think that he's just a baby not a 20 year old guy...

"Whatever! " Saying that even though I wanted to smile but I just drove the car back to house while whole ride he was babbling nonsense...

Reaching home we Both had delicious meals which he bought from somewhere which was indeed tasty...

"Thanks for the last time sir...can I go to sleep?" He asked and I nodded but this annoying guy instead to going out he laid down on my bed...

"What are you doing?" I asked raising my eyebrows...

"I have washed all the couch covers and sheets...so I will sleep here tonight...I hope you don't mind" I didn't said anything and was just using my laptop...while this guy tapped my foot...

"What now?" I asked yelling at him and pouting he just turned around..I held his shoulder to turn it to my side but he didn't...

"Don't talk to me..." He said still looking there...I don't know why the hell I m making up with him...it's not that he's my boyfriend but still i did pulled him facing me while he was still pouting at me Angrily...I don't know whether he's doing black magic or what but I can't see him angry with me...

"Ok fine tell me what happened?" I asked holding his body...

"Give me your phone..I want to play game" he said so pulling out my phone I just handed it to him and the cute smile appears on his face,I mean annoying...

"You are best...I love you so much bossy" he grinned and began to play game...I just held my chest and it was beating so fast that I can't even express....