Excuse

A/N Kindly comment so I can atleast know whether you guys are liking it or not and what's your views about it... your views are really important for me...

Next morning Tharn  woke up and looked at his adorable baby who was silently sleeping.. pulling him more closer to him, he smiled and was about to kiss him but he immediately slapped Tharn hard on his cheeks...

"What the Fuck! How the hell you dare to touch me" Tharn was  sure that Type remembered everything but he was regretting the timing.. why he needs to Remember this only today...

Before he can slap him again the guy held his hands and sat down...

"You already slapped me so stop and first off all if you remember things correctly... I never forced you neither you were drunk... Stop blaming me for things I never want to do... I m also a human being" saying that he stood up and went inside the washroom...

It was Sunday so everyone were at home and Tharn was silently working on his laptop just then Type barged in throwing the file he was holding...

"You took advantage of me, now if I get pregnant...I will kill you" he said...

" Don't worry you won't get pregnant... I have used protection... I don't want to have another kid with you because it's really meaningless to have another kid if you just hate me... TYPE I know, I know I did terrible things.. just punish me, beat me or kill me, stop playing with my emotions otherwise this time I will get crazy... You were talking sweetly, you were acting clingy I know you didn't Remembered anything but still I couldn't control myself... Please forget it otherwise tell me if you want divorce... I will shift to USA with my brother... One day Nora and Ace will eventually forget me.. don't worry my mom and brother will be here so you won't ever feel alone... I will just leave you guys forever" Saying that Tharn looked down trying to hold his tears...

" Ok now you want divorce... Ok ok fine... But listen, I won't... You want to stay alone and be with someone else and I won't let it happen....i m not a boy toy with whom you can have sex and then leave him whenever you want...I will kill you if you Gonna Leave me...I love you that doesnt mean that you can play with my emotions again and again" he said which Tharn confused and happy at the same time...

" Love me? You love me? Hahha you must be joking right...you literally hate me type... anyways leave it,I don't want to fight with you" Tharn laughed sarcastically but another moment Type immediately pulled him up and pressed his lips on his and began to kiss him harshly and then he immediately slapped him too...

"Yes I love you and only you...I have always loved you and never even for a second I have ever hated you... don't ever dare to leave me otherwise I won't let your kids meet you and will Also make your own mother against you and will also ruin your life" Type said in one breath while Tharn was on top of the world after listening that...

"No don't ruin my life like that...ruin my heart no no wait" saying that he instantly went towards another cupboard and pulled out a ring...

Kneeling down he showed the ring to the guy smiling widely while type was just looking at him with a disgust look on his face...

"Type, I Tharn kirigun soon to be officially Tharn thiwat want to ask you will u be my lover forever...?will u forgive me and forget everything and start a new journey with me...?i promise I will fill this journey with love,care, flowers and chocolates no no with a lot of spicy food...I know you love them" Type wanted to laugh badly at Tharn's remark but the guy just rolled his eyes crossing his arms...

"I will think about it" saying that he began to walk away when Tharn held his hands...

"Please not anymore... please i badly want us together...I m dying for us to be with eachother all the time"

" But for that I have few conditions..."

"Tell me"

"Wait" saying that he walked away and came back with a long agreement paper...

"You have to sign it" he said giving that paper and Tharn was about to sign it when Type stopped him...

"First let me tell you all the condition...
This agreement states that
You can't leave me or ever abuse me..if u do that you have to pay 2 billion dollar to me and I can sue you too..the second condition is if any case we get separated I will have both of the kid's Custody and the third one is your 70%of property will be mine...
And last and the least you can't marry or have any affair with anyone even if we part ways or any things like that is a sin and you can be punished by law for that " listening to that Tharn smiled sadly...

" This proves that you don't trust me" he said while signing those papers trying to hold his tears...

"I did and you broke it very terribly...I know I m being too harsh but I don't trust you anymore atleast not for now" he said and Tharn just sighed with a smile...

" Ok fine,now you love me right? Now you won't treat me badly right?" He asked and looking at another side Type nodded with a straight face...

They both returned back to the hall and began to watch TV with their kids...Tharn was still feeling little bit sad but he smiled when Type held his hands and kissed his cheeks...

"I just hate you so much" he said without looking at Tharn just holding his hands so smiling Tharn nodded and sheepishly he immediately kissed his husband...

"Mommma! dadda is stealing kisses from you... Don't sit with him" he said glaring at Tharn ..

" Let it baby..." TYPE SaId making Nora sit in his lap and Ace also sat down in his father's lap...

When everyone fell asleep Ace looked at everyone and smiling he kissed his each family member...

"Thanks god for making my wish come true" he said and getting In Between his family the guy closed his eyes...
Then Type woke up and smiling he also kissed his husband,Nora and Ace...

"Thanks god for making everything better now"

Then Tharn also did the same and he also thanked the god...

"Thanks god for this second chance"

Now it was Nora turn he woke up and kissed everyone but kissed Type double time...

"You are mine more than dadda..
I love you Type ooops mommiee and Ace dear future husband...I love you too...I m sad that I couldn't meet you earlier..." He smiled and kissed Ace multiple Times...

" I love you too Tharn..ooops dadda" smiling he hugged Ace and fell asleep between everyone...