Lost

Tharn's pov...

We were back to Bangkok without any improvement in our relationship but I must say that was the best moment of my life...

Yesterday we came here and now mom is leaving for USA to meet Noah and Alex because Alex is little bit sick these days and Noah also have his exams so it's difficult for him to take care of both and that's why mom suggested to go there.

"Take care of yourself... And miss me" Type said hugging my mom then with a final wave she walked inside the airport...

We returned Back and on the way I picked up Nora and  Ace and returned back our sweet home..

I was working on my laptop because I took leave today and I don't need to go there everyday when Type walked towards me and patted my shoulder..

"Take me to doctor my head hurts a lot..." He said holding his head...

" Oh really " i laughed as I thought he must be joking...

"THARN I m serious" he said sitting down Infront of me holding my hands...

"O-ok let's go" I said standing up and even he stood up..as I moved forward he was stills standing there... and before I can say anything he fell down on the bed and passed out.

I rushed out to hospital without informing my kids as they were already sleeping...

After admitting him the doctor asked me if type was going through any medical session and then I called Type's psychologist  too...

After the whole check up procedure Type finally woke up and his phsycholigist asked him many questions and matched it with all the details he earlier gave...

"Tharn I m really tired baby... Can we leave?" I got too stunned when he called me baby holding my hands and the phsychologist sighed...

"Actually he forgot that you broke up with him and all the part where he hate you"

" What? Why and is he ok? I mean will he remember everything soon? "I should be happy but I m not because I don't want anything to happen with him...

"Don't worry... See everyone has a capacity to endure shock or trauma and according to my research with Type he always had a low capacity and he even got crazy when you left him and after that whole counselling period he wasn't happy because he wanted to forget that particular thing so badly and for now he really did... other than that he remember everything but not that part..."

A/N -: it's an AU

" Is it dangerous? "

" No I mean offcourse he needs medication but there's nothing that can harm him.. but but you need to make sure not to hurt him or stress him because then it can worsen his condition"

" He's really ok right? Not any kind of infection of anything like that? "

" Don't worry he's completely ok... Nothing will happen to him... Just take care of him and give him medicines on time... I will send each medicines at your home... please don't stress him" He said and I sighed in relief because I was scared to death...

As soon as I walked out Type Angrily walked towards me and I thought he remembered everything but he immediately held my hands and began to walk out...

"Let's go out... I don't like to be here" he Said  dragging me out and walking out I started the car and we began to move towards our home when suddenly he kissed me on my cheeks...

"Bub can you please buy me a pineapple juice...?" He asked and right now I was really not in condition to reply...

" B-baby? "

"It's in our home" I said still looking at the road... We reached home and I asked Nancy to buy a pineapple juice can and then I gave it to Type...

Walking in I was cleaning the room because doctors told me to we have to make his mind happy and less stressed...so that's why I decided to clean and change the curtains too... but while doing that suddenly he held me from back hugging me tightly...

"Baby why are you ignoring me?" he whined in his baby tone and turned me around pecking my lips...

"T-type no" I don't want him to do this because when he will get his memory back then he will hate me more to take advantage of the situation

"What happened? You don't want me?" he looks genuinely hurt by my reaction but I need to be in limits...

"N-nothing...it's just doctors told me to" before I can say anything he hugged me wrapping his legs around...

"Let the doctor go to hell.. just hug me and let me kiss my hubby" he pecked my lips again and again with a wide smile...

" Btw I heard doctor told you I forgot something can you tell me?" He asked and I looked at myself...if I m gonna tell him he will again hate me and if not then he will hate me afterwards...

"Actually I ..."

"Let it be... don't tell me whatever I forgot because I heard that I was angry with you for some reason...let me not remember that thing...let's cuddle with eachother" he said and I made him lay on the bed..

" You won't sleep with me?" He asked...

"Kids must be hungry let me feed them"  saying that I immediately ran away from there because there's no way I can control when he's acting like that and I also know that he will kill me if he get his memory back...