Place

As we reached at the wonderful sight which was a heavenly place I walked in with him.. we already did our booking so we both directly went to upper most area which was definitely very beautiful...

As we walked into the room Type screamed out of happiness and was about to jump on the bed but I stopped him...

"Type no..." I said and he immediately held his head at the same point where he got hurt earlier...

We Both freshen up and we were sitting beside Eachother while he was watching some videos of beautiful idols according to him...

"He looks like me don't you think" he showed me an actor's picture who was actually looking similar but no as beautiful as him...

"No you are prittier" I casually said that I literally had no intentions to flirt with him...

"Flirt" he whispered burrying his face into the pillow hitting the bed in anger or what?

"I m sorry I just said it casually...I didn't had any intentions to flirt with you" I said and he nodded putting his phone aside...

" I m hungry" he said so standing up I ordered some delicious meals and finally after half an hour the food arrived and he was jumping down when and I was going that side so he ended up on my lap while I was holding him like a koala...

"You are a human or a monkey"

"I m TYPE move away" he said getting off me while sitting down on the couch and began to eat...I sat down and picked up the spoon but he immediately stopped me...

"There's soya leaf in this, don't eat this curry " he stated so I ditched that because I m slightly allergic to that too and began to eat another food...

After having our meal we both walked out on the beach which was beautiful and there were only few people even they were at corners while we were infront of the sea

He stood up to go somewhere when so I stopped him holding his hands...

"Where are you going?"I asked because I don't want him to get lost here...

"Mind your own buisness... don't think I have accepted you..I just brought you here because I didn't Wanted your mom to think that I don't love her son" saying that he left me alone and went somewhere...

I returned back to my room  and was looking at our old pictures and videos when I got a call from him...

"I lost my way come to me" he said and I already knew it so I had already put the location app in his phone... actually after the session he often forget things like ways work and even eating...

We entered in the room and sat down beside me..

I turned off the light and was watching videos and when I looked up and found him sleeping...

Pulling him closer by holding his waist and I hugged him tightly wrapping my legs around him...

"Why can't you be sweet with  me...?I love u so much and I m sorry for everything... please love me back baby, please please please please please please" I was about to touch his lips when he opened his eyes and spoke...

"What are you doing?" He spoke in his Lowest tone staring at me and I immediately left him...

"I-i m sorry... i-i m really sorry" I know I have messed up a big time and was waiting for him to shout on me...

"Pervert" saying that he laid down on his tummy burrying his face into the pillow hitting the bed...

"If you want to you can hit me... please don't hit the bed in frustration" I said holding his hands trying to turn him towards me and when I looked at him,his face was red like tomato...

"What happened?" I asked as he was so so so red..which was making me worried...

"Are you Angry with me...if you wan..." Before I can say anything he pressed his lips on mine... for a second only for a second I was shocked but I didn't Wanted to let go of this opportunity...I don't care why how and what's the reason behind him kissing me but all I know that I need to kiss him..I badly wanted it and when it's happening everything was feeling so good...
My blood was rushing so fast...there were butterflies in my tummy and the little Tharn down there was also feeling excited..

Not even once anyone made me this excited...no one would believe this I really love him  from the start although I broke up because of my stupidity but offcourse not like Type but suffered a lot...I use to miss him terribly when people use to tell me,it was all lies but Type made it real that you can never forget your first love...we can move o,n make new one and even better than that but can never forget and I didn't even moved on because I lost my interest in everything...

I kissed him hungrily without letting him go away,I wanted it badly so badly...I pushed my tongue inside while both us were exchanging our saliva with eachother...

We were kissing while hugging eachother when he started pushing me...

"Get off" he said but I was out of control now but still I tried to control myself but failed miserably...

"Please please just for a second" I pleaded still kissing him holding his face...

" No Stop! leave me" he yelled almost hitting me, looking like he would cry so I released him...

"How dare you to even touch me?" He yelled even though he was the one who kissed me first...

" I-i m sorry" I didn't Wanted to fight with him so I did that and he just turned to another side...I was just staring at the wall thinking about what and why it all happened now?