Baby

Tharn's pov...

"Tharn I want divorce from you" he said while I was fixing our clothes in the cupboard...

"W-what happened baby? Did I do something bad?" I asked sitting down Infront of him but he just ignored me and laid down facing another side...

"Are you Angry?"

"I don't know but ... anyways stay beside me" he said with a sad face and held my hands...few seconds ago he wanted to separate but now he want me beside him...

"Do you want to eat something bub?" I asked and he shook his head ..

" No I don't just stay here" he took out his phone and began to watch something...

.
.
.
In midnight I heard some noise so waking up I saw Type wasn't there and when I looked closely he was sitting on the couch we eating something in dark..

Sitting down beside him I ruffled his head and he glared at me and pushed me away gently...

"Don't touch me.." he said and looked at another side and began to eat spring rolls but that was normal until he dipped it into the milk and was eating it beautifully...

"Why are you always Angry with me?" I asked sitting down on the ground holding his hands and he smiled at me...

"Because I love you" he said and hugged me...these days are too tough for me..few minutes ago he was angry and now look at him...I mean earlier I thought there's still some illness but doctors told me this happens in pregnancy so I need to bear it...

.

.

Few months later...

Type's pov...

"Tharn I going with mom for a meeting " I informed looking at Tharn who was busy on his laptop choosing the crib and all that things...

It's my 8th months being pregnant and I felt like a little baby because everyone treated me like that...

I m surely very lucky because I have seen husband and their family treating wife who carry baby like hell... They let her/him do house chores without any help and even expect her to not get angry or any kind of mood swings...

I just hate those people... If I would be treated like that I would definitely never marry anyone...

A/N-: this is heartfelt reminder to all those women that kindly don't sacrifice your life for your husband, father ,kids or whoever you love the most...
I have seen women around me treating their family like god and even after doing everything for them without any demand but they (family member)don't even try to help her... Please it's good to stay single rather than being in a relationship where if you are tired or sick or you need help and then your partner says "it's not my job..." Honestly speaking please don't consider their 'bare minimum' a big effort or their love... In a relationship one should love together then work together too and one more thing please don't depend on someone for their money too, try to earn because as much as house chores is tiring, earning money is also very tiring sometimes... And if there's something like restrictions then don't continue that relationship... It will be hard but at the end it's worth it... I hope you understand my point...

"Oh baby let me drop both of you" he said but right at that moment mom walked in...

" I can drive mr. Tharn just take care of kids and Noah... Tomorrow is his exams so if he need anything then help him out" Noah and Alex got into a mini fight and that's why they aren't talking with eachother...

I mean offcourse they love eachother a lot but sometimes mini fights are ok.. but here's Tharn even if I get angry or shout on him he never reply back or fight back with me... I know he's scared that I would leave him but he doesn't know that I can never leave my baby...

Reaching at the meeting sight we did the meeting and after that both of us were returning back to the house and I felt pain in my tummy...

"Mumma h-hospital" I said holding my tummy as it was literally paining like hell and she immediately took a turn and as we were in the middle of the city we reached there very soon...

I was just telling myself that it would definitely pass , it would definitely pass because at that time my whole body was sweating and i was feeling like someone is ripping me apart...I won't do it again...

After six hours...

After six hours of pain I finally gave birth and wasn't in condition to even look at my baby..
Tharn's mom and nurse helped me a lot and after few minutes Tharn walked in and held my hands crying a pool..

"I m sorry, I m so stupid I couldn't come" he said crying his heart and I just faked a smile but deep down I was feeling like to jump off from the building... It was a terrible feeling... People say pregnancy is a beautiful journey

But apart from baby I didn't found anything beautiful... Those cramps, those sudden mood swings, heavy back pain and moreover feeling differently all the time...

"It's a girl" nurse announced to me and
Then they handed my little angel into my hands and I burst out into tears and looked at Ace who was also crying unlike Nora who was missing...

"Where's Nora?" I asked with a little bit frowned expression and everyone looked here and there but he was nowhere...

I was so worried that even in that condition I stood up no matter how much they stopped me and walked out struggling like hell...

As we walked out we saw him standing near the gate distributing something and we all smiles and I sat down on the wheelchair because it was so painful for me to stand up..

"Please come tomorrow at kirigun's residence...yeah my moma gave birth to a baby...yes please" he said the same words Again distributing the cards which we have decided to give after our baby's birth only to our relatives, friends and close ones...

"Baby come here" Tharn spoke and Nora gave the last card to an aunt and immediately ran towards me trying to look at the baby...

"I won't touch you but I m your big brother...baby sugar, please love me more than anyone" he always wanted to make the baby sugar and so he already did...with that we all returned back to home with all the procedure and while I was resting whole family was staring at baby sugar because it's their first new born baby...

"You are happy right...I m sorry I couldn't give you this Type of love on your birth" I said to Ace who was with me while Tharn was in the kitchen making something for me to eat or drink...

"Don't think about this...you are the best mom and dadda is the best dad... let's not think about those things look how much happy Nora,granny and uncle Alex and Noah is...I m literally on the top of the world right now...I love you a lot" he kissed my nose and then Hugged me...

" Baby you are the best kid...I don't know how we got lucky to get you...our story isn't perfect but we got perfect babies...I love you so much"

"More than me?" Nora asked glaring at me pointing at himself and everyone burst out into laughter as this little evil baby is very different...

So basically this is the end of the story...byee byee 💞🤍