lies

Type's pov...

Later weeks went smoothly as the bully Tharn neither there were any conversation that lead to any kind of fight...

I was working in my caffe and as always it's so messed up... Here customers are so rude and even if they talk like shit.. our manager doesn't defend us...

It's a policy to keep your mouth shut.. fine it's totally fine... One day when I will become rich I will come here as a customer and then I will show them...

Serving the food and juice I was about to turn back when a kid bumped his own head on the chair and the lady stood up furiously looking at me...

"How dare you to hit my child? Are you stupid?" She yelled even though I didn't do anything...

"I didn't do anything mam, I m sorry" I said because I don't want her to cause a big trouble to my job and thankfully she sat down gritting her teeth facing me..

I would literally smash her head... Why in this whole world everyone tries to mess with me...

Finally I stood up at the counter making some cheese bread and shakes as we got pre order to make this when the owner arrived...

"My order" he said and as I looked up and the guy also looked up and we both exclaimed looking at Eachother while Nora and Ace were with him...

"Mommiee..." Nora immediately came to this side hugging me while Tharn was still staring at me..

"What are you guys doing here? " I asked looking at Ace who was smiling looking at me..

" Dadda and we came here to buy something to eat as Nora baby was throwing tantrums" he said walking towards me when the ugly manager arrived..

" Mumma? Mr. Tharn you and Type are husband? Sir you never told me that... " He always change his rude tone into sweet one with rich people so it's quite understandable...

"We ain't husbands..." I immediately cut him off and the manager looked at Tharn to say something...

" Yes we aren't..."Tharn glanced at me and then at manager with a wierd expression

"Then... Anyways it's my honor that you came here... Kindly tell miss kirigun thanks for the deal last week" it was Mrs kirigun.. it was me who gave her the card of this cafe because the owner was already in loss and many employees would lose their job so that's why I gave it to her  as she wanted to buy a lot of cookies, Candies and chocolates for her NGO and these two Little monsters especially Nora who's a big big fan of chocolates...

"Oh its ok anyways where's our order?" He asked so not wanting them to have any more conversation I immediately gave them that...

"Mum let's eat together" Ace said but it's a policy that we can't eat with family here...

"Nope... I m good... Mum is on duty so you enjoy" I said and as a good guy he nodded but when I remembered about the real stubborn guy that he will definitely force me to eat but he was simply staring at me while thinking something...

"What happened?"

"Y-you.. no no nothing come back home soon... Dadda let's go... I don't want to eat anymore" saying that he walk away and although I wanted to follow them but I couldn't...

"Wow Type you didn't told me about all these things...you are a family member of Kirigun's...tell me if you ever need help" look the real troublesome is talking...

"I m Just living with them... You can consider me those kids caretaker other than that I don't have any relationship with them... I have nothing to do with them... Tharn and I don't have any relationship.. he's not my husband" I said and I got scared when I saw Nora and Ace were standing infront of me with a serious gaze...

"Dadda gave this" Nora said giving me few notes of money and a letter... Without any hugs or smile the guy immediately walked away and as I didn't wanted to loose this job, I didn't followed him...

"Oh-ok... Anyways do your work properly" saying that the manager walked away and I began to do my job and with this job all I know that I can never get promoted... No matter how much hard I work so I m just doing it as a job where I can earn money...

Then I looked at the letter which says...

That manager is already married so don't accept his proposal...i don't think you want to date that kind of guy...

Fucker...!

Finally done with everything I came back to my not my home but my current address and after showering Myself I decided to grab some food when suddenly I heard Nora was screaming granny granny in his loud voice...

As I walked out I saw him standing on the edge of the stairs while looking down...

"What are you doing?" I yelled out in fear because it was too up..he can fall and Injure himself.

"You said you don't have any relationship with Dadda why? Aren't you guys husband? Dadda himself told me when I asked that..he already told me that you guys are married then why did you do that?" He yelled crying and I couldn't understand a thing...

"yes bub we are already married...we are...come down please" Tharn was trying to get closer...when Nora spoke...

" I will jump down if you come closer.." he threatened so the guy stopped...

" We aren't married? Why did you lied Tharn"I asked looking at Tharn who was literally on the verge of crying..

"Type please shut your mouth" Tharn gritted his teeth atleast if he lied he should ask me to do the same..

"granny tell momie to marry dadda...dada lied to me about everything..tell me you will do that..I want you two get married and I want us to be a family" he asked and the stupid lady agrees...

" I promise...I will arrange a big wedding for them... please come down baby" she said and just then Nora was busy looking at his granny I held her hands and pulled her to another side...
I didn't Wanted to but I got a bad anger issue so I held Nora's hands glaringly at him and he began to cry because I never get angry with him and this was the first time he was facing me like this...

"Stop with your drama... Enough is enough"for the first time I yelled at him scolding him harshly..

"T-type" before Tharn can intrupt me I stopped him
..

"Shut up"

"And you Nora kanawut...if you think you can get whatever you want with your stupid tactics then listen to me..you ain't a small guy and you can't get whatever you want everytime just shut your mouth and listen to us otherwise don't ever talk to me or show me your face...I thought you are my best baby but no you are being too spoiled and stupid...I m sorry but this time it was too much...mumma is really very angry" I don't know why I started crying and when I was about to leave he immediately held my hands...

"Nora is sorry,I m sorry I promise I won't do it again" he began to cry badly holding my hands and it made me more sad...

" Ok I forgive you but you need to promise" Nora believe if we break promise then our love ones die that's why he never break any...

"I promise...oh wow granny also promised something" Tharn's mom messed up everything I have already took control over the situation but she has promised him something which isn't possible...