☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Cafe date

Cafe date

TW: Swearing, verbal abuse

Don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Monday, 16th of January 20XX
3:55 PM

-

Scaramouche drags you down the street, you past many antique shops that catch your eye, but of course you don't go in.

"Are we there yet?" You moan. You've been asking that question for the past five minutes. Scaramouche is getting fed up of you asking.

"Almost..." He says. You walk for another minute until he comes to a complete stop. You accidentally bump into him at the sudden stop.

"Ah! Sorry." You apologised. Scaramouche turns around and faces you.

"It's alright." He assures you. "Anyway, this is it." He says, looking at a Cafe.

"The Balladeer Café?" You ask.

"Yep. It's my favourite Cafe at the moment." Scaramouche nonchalantly says.

"Ou. I wanna see what they have!" You exclaim. You walk to the door and enter the Cafe. You hear a bell ring. The Cafe was empty.

"Hello!" You hear a voice say. A lady from behind the counter turns around to greet you. "Welcome to The Balladeer Cafe, what would you like?" The lady asks.

"Hm... what tea would you recommend, Scara?" You ask.

"I'd recommend the earl grey tea, if I had to be honest." Scaramouche says.

"I'll get an earl grey tea then." You smile. You look around and you see pastries. You love pastries. "Also can I get an eclair and pain au chocolat?" You ask, trying your best to pronounce the French words. The lady nods her head as she writes something down on a notepad.

"And for you sir?" She ask.

"Uh, I have the same." Scaramouche deadpans.

"That will be... 25.50 Mora." The lady says. Scaramouche pulls out his wallet.