☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

Nervous Scaramouche

Nervous Scaramouche

TW: Swearing.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Thursday, 20th of January 20XX
11:42 PM

-

(Y/n POV)

-

You wave over at Scaramouche with a smile plastered on your face. Scaramouche makes his way over and sits down next to you. He keeps his head down, avoiding eye contact with you. You felt like he was now nervous around you.

"Hey Scara!" You greet.

"Hi..." He mumbles. Scaramouche raises his head to look over at Heizou and Hu Tao playing Call of Duty Mobile.

"Are you okay? You've been very quiet since you've gotten back..." You ask. Scaramouche puts his hands in his lap, and clenches then together.

"I'm fine..." He utters. You frown at his response.

"You don't look fine! Was it something that Childe and Venti have maybe said to you while you were talking about who knows what before?" You ask, clearly worried.

"I said I'm fine." He says. You sigh in defeat. You look back at Hu Tao and Heizou.

"C'mon, c'mon!!" Hu Tao mumbles while sticking her tongue out. "No!!"

"Hehe, another win for Detective Heizou." Heizou chuckles.

"Heizou, you aren't a detective yet..." Yoimiya sighs. Heizou gasp in shock. He then slams his phone onto the table and stands up.

"Hey! I know that..." He mumbles. "But still! I'll be a detective one day!"

"Keep dreaming." Scaramouche chuckles. You turn your head over to Scaramouche. He was watching the whole thing.