☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

"Maybe I do like her

"Maybe I do like her..."

TW: Swearing

TW: Swearing.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Friday, 20th of January 20XX
11:30 AM

-

(Scaramouche POV)

-

I walk out of my period two class, letting out a sigh of relief that it is lunch time. God, I hated math. I make my way to the cafeteria to find that Y/n and the others were already sitting down. There was an empty seat right next to Y/n, so of course I sit down right next to her. Plus it wad the closest seat available. The other available seat was next to Kazuha, and I didn't really want to sit next to Kazuha.

"Hey Scara!" Y/n greets.

"Hey." I say back.

"Hey Scara~." Childe mocks. I roll my eyes.

"Don't fucking call me that Childe." I grumbled. Childe dramatically put his hand over his chest.

"Scara! You're so mean, you hurt my feelings!" Childe says in a sarcastic tone.

"Childe..."

"Hey, why don't we calm down?" Y/n chuckles.

"Yeah, I agree. We don't need Scaramouche going off at others again." Venti says.

"I wasn't fucking going off at you guys!" I exclaimed, but I remembered what happened before. "Well, maybe I did..."

"Anyway, Heizou!" Hu Tao says with a sinister smirk on her face. "Round 24 of Call of Duty?"

"Oh you're so on!" Heizou laughs. Hu Tao and Heizou take out their phones and open call Call of Duty. Yoimiya, Ayaka, Kazuha, Xiao, Lumine, Aether surround Hu Tao and Heizou, watching them duel out in Call of Duty Mobile. I groan as I lean on my arms that were resting on the table.