☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑

Games

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Games

TW: Swearing, underage drinking, partying, making out

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

TW: Swearing, underage drinking, partying, making out.
Do not read if you are sensitive to any of these topics.

-

You follow Venti into the basement, with a bottle of vodka in your hand, and Scaramouche's wrist in the other. You ran down the stairs to see everyone sitting around a table, except for Lumine and Aether. You wonder where they have gone off to... There was one more spot on the couch. Venti sat down, so that means you and Scaramouche had to sit on the floor with Itto, Hu Tao and Heizou.

"Hahaha hey compadres!" Itto laughs. "How's it going? It feels like I haven't seen you in ages!" Itto says as you sit down with Scaramouche. Hu Tao was sitting on your left while Heizou was sitting on Scaramouche's right.

"O-oh! Heyy Itto! Long time no- see!" You exclaimed.

"Okay, hic okay. Everyone, do you have a game in mind" Venti asks.

"How about truth or dare?" Ayaka suggests. Hu Tao then sat up while raises her arm.

"Ou, ou! And if you don't want to do the truth or dare, you take a shot!" Hu Tao giggles.

"That seems like a hic amazing idea! I'll go get the shot glasses." Venti says as he runs off to the mini bar.

"Who will start" Childe asks.

"I will!" Venti yells. Venti the quickly runs back to the couch and places the shot glasses and vodka on the table. "Okay! Uhm... Yoimiya! Hic truth or dare?"

"Hm... truth!"

"Yoimiya, what was the worst lie you have told anyone?" Venti asks. Yoimiya then pauses for a little bit.

"I think it would have to be when I told my dad that I didn't set of fireworks on the backyard. He's deaf so he wouldn't have heard it-" Yoimiya chuckles. "Alrighty! It's my turn. Kazuha! Truth or dare?"