☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Movie Date

Movie Date

TW: None.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Thursday, 19th of January 20XX
4:40 PM

-

You put your phone down and walk to your dresser to grab clothes for the movie date. You then go to the bathroom and get changed into the outfit. You then put on your makeup. You spin around while looking at yourself in the mirror. You smile at your reflection and walk back to your room.

You grab your phone to check the time. 4:49 PM. You quickly run to the front door to put on your shoes. It was still raining so you brought the umbrella that Scaramouche gave you. You then leave your apartment and head for the movie theatre.

-

(Quick Kazuha POV)

-

I finally arrive at the movie theatre. I stood outside in the rain, while holding my umbrella. I kept looking around, as I waited for Y/n. I pull out my phone. 4:57 PM.

"She'll be here soon." I thought. I continue waiting for her. I then hear footsteps running towards me. I look in the direction in where the sound was coming from. It was Y/n. She was wearing a green coat with a brown skirt and a beige blouse that had a little bow tie. She had long black socks with a pair of brown leather boot heels. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Hi, Kazuha!" Y/n smiled. Her smile was bright, and filled with happiness and joy. She is like a ray of sunshine when she is happy. I couldn't help but gaze upon all her beauty. "Uh, Kazuha? Are you there?" Y/n asked as she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry... so what movie did you wanns watch?" I asked. Y/n brought her hand to her chin, in a thinking position.

"Hm..." She hummed. "How about a horror movie? I love horror movies!" She exclaimed. If she wanted to watch a horror movie, then so be it. Even though I wasn't a fan of scary movies, I just want to see her happy.