☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

"You should smile more!"

TW: None.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Friday, 20th of January 20XX
6:30 AM

-

You open your eyes. All of a sudden a pounding headache begins to appear out of no where. You put your right hand on top of your forehead to try and relief the pain a bit. That only made it worse. You assume that you had the dream again, but this time you had no recollection of it happening. You layed in bed for a solid minute before turning over to grab your phone. But then you realise that your phone wasn't there. You then flop back onto your back and let out a small groan.

Your Mother had taken your phone and you can't so anything about it. You were unable to message anyone, and say that you lost your phone. At least not yet. You could tell them when you get to school, but you assume it's too early to even get up yet. But you have the sudden urge to get up and get ready, so that you won't have to see your Mother, since she was still asleep. So, that's what you did. You got up and grabs some clothes from your dresser and head to the bathroom. You quickly get ready and leave the bathroom. Before you leave, you decide to take some paracetamol and drink some water.

As you walk towards the front door you remembered about Scaramouche's umbrella that was still in your room. You put on your shoes and quietly walk back to your room to avoid waking up your Mother. You open the door to your room and saw the purple umbrella sitting on your desk. You walk over and grab it and go back to the front door. You swing your bag over your shoulder and leave the apartment.

-

You arrive on the school campus, not even knowing what time it was. But you can assume that you have half an hour before school starts. You sit down under a tree looking around, seeing if you can find any of you friends. After giving up on looking for your friends, you decide to look around at all the nature that surrounds you. You saw the lush green grass, being blown by a gentle breeze. The daisies dancing in the wind. You look up at the sky. Clouds were moving quickly in the bright blue sky. It all seemed so calming as you observed the scenery. You look at the school gate. You see students flooding through the gates, entering the school campus. All of a sudden you see an angry Scaramouche trotting your way. You stand up.