☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏

Puppet and Mortal

Puppet and Mortal

TW: None.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Tuesday, 7th of February 20XX
11:18 AM

-

(Y/n POV)

-

You sigh as you watch Scaramouche leave for the hundredth time. You sigh as you look down and lean on the cafeteria table.

"Hey, Y/n?" You hear Childe ask. "Are you okay? Something wrong?"

"Yeah broski, you look pretty sad." Itto frowns. You sigh as you sit up straight.

"Why does Scara always have to keep leaving? Like where is he going?" You ask, clearly wanting an answer. Childe begins to laugh awkwardly.

"Oh, hehe... I don't actually know- Itto do you know anything- oh nevermind you'll probably blow the cover anyway..." Childe mumbles. You frown as you look down, you hold your hands together as you put them in your lap. You then notice Hu Tao and Yoimiya sit down next to you.

"Hey, cheer up, Y/n." Hu Tao says, trying to comfort you.

"Yeah! Instead of worrying about Scaramouche, you have us!" Yoimiya laughs. "But then again you do like him-"

"Yoimiya!" Hu Tao whisper yells. You laugh at their interaction. Hu Tao and Yoimiya looked at eachother before laughing aswell.

"Hey, guys." Ayaka says, trying to get your attention. You all look over at Ayaka, she was looking down at her phone.

"What is it, Ayaka?" Lumine asks.

"Apparently the school is hosting a festival!" Ayaka says. "It's a Sumeru themed event, which is called the Sabzeruz festival. It's to celebrate the birth of the Dendro Archon Lesser Lord Kusanali." She explains.