☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕

5 o'clock

5 o'clock

TW: Swearing

TW: Swearing.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Monday, 6th of February 20XX
3:31 PM

-

(Y/n POV)

-

You were standing around at the school gate, waiting for Scaramouche to arrive before you can head home. You hear footsteps walking up behind you. You assumed it was Scaramouche, so you spin around on your heels and get yourself ready to greet him.

"Scar- ra..?" You hesitate. Instead of Scaramouche, you were greeted by a platinum blonde boy with a red streak in his hair. It was Kazuha!

"Hey, Y/n." Kazuha smiles.

"Oh, hi Kazuha!" You greet him. "What can I do for you?"

"Uh, are you able to meet up with me at 5 o'clock?" Kazuha asks. "I need to talk with you later, if that's alright..."

"Why can't we do it here?" You question. Kazuha moves his head downwards.

"I want to do it somewhere else, while everyone... isn't around... if you know what I mean..." Kazuha chuckles. You nod your head.

"Oh, yeah sure." You say. "Can I bring Scara along?" You ask.

"No!" Kazuha yells. Your eyes widen at how aggressive he had said that. Kazuha then clears his throat. "Um, no... sorry." He apologises. You paused for a second before speaking.

"No, it's okay... but, why can't Scara come with us?" You question.

"He just can't, Y/n..." Kazuha frowns. You let out a small sigh. From your peripheral vision, you saw Scaramouche walking towards you.