☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

Thanks

Thanks

TW: Swearing

TW: Swearing.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Wednesday, 18th of January 20XX
6:36 AM

-

You open your eyes. You were suddenly hit with a painful headache. You sit up and grab your head in pain.

"Ugh, must've had the dream again." You thought. You realised that you were in your own bed. Did Scaramouche bring you home? You then you look over to your phone. There was a folded piece of paper on top. You grab the paper and unfold it.

Y/n,

You fell asleep in my car so I decided to bring you back to your apartment. You're welcome, and you owe me :P

Scara

You smile at the message. Of course you owe him. You get up from your bed and walk to the bathroom to get ready.

-

"Y/n your friend is here!" You hear your Mother yell.

"One second!" You yell back. You finish up with your mascara and walk to the kitchen. Childe was standing at the front door, waiting for you.

"Yo, ready to go?" Childe asked. You nod your head. You grab your bag and put on your shoes.

"I'll see you later, Mum!" You say. Your Mother smiles. You leave the apartment and start walking down the hallway.

"So are you feeling better from yesterday?" Childe asks? You look at him all confused. But then you remembered that Scaramouche lied for you. You nod your head.