☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

Love

Love

TW: None

TW: None.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Tuesday, 31st of January 20XX
6:09 AM

-

(Y/n POV)

-

You were fast asleep on your bed. You felt a pair of arms wrapped around you, it was nice. One of the arms suddenly moves up towards your head. A hand the begins combing your hair. You then begin to get butterflies in your stomach, this feeling was making you go crazy. The touches were making you go mad. It was nice.

You slowly open your eyes. You see an arm wrapped around you, while a hand was combing your hair. You bring up your left hand to rub your tired eyes.

"Good morning beautiful..." You hear a raspy voice whisper. "Did you sleep well?" You turned your head to see where the voice was coming from. It was Scaramouche. Your face begins to heat up at the compliment he gave you.

"Beautiful?!" You exclaim. "I'm not beautiful..." You mumble.

"Don't say that to yourself... besides, I only speak the truth." Scaramouche smirks. You sigh.

"I guess good morning to you too..." You smile. "Also, I slept pretty well... what about you?"

"I didn't get that much sleep..." Scaramouche sighs. You turn your body to face Scaramouche. You wrap your arms around him and embrace him in a hug.

"Whys that?" You question. Scaramouche leans down towards your ear.

"I was thinking about something I love, dearly..." He whispers. His hot breath blowing onto your skin, making your spine shiver. Scaramouche knew what he was doing.