☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

Damnit

Damnit

TW: Swearing

TW: Swearing.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Saturday, 21st of January 20XX
8:26 PM

-

(Scaramouche POV)

-

I pull into the car park of Y/n's apartment building. As I park in my usual spot, Y/n immediately unbuckled her seat belt and attempts to leave. I lock the doors.

"Scara, unlock the door." Y/n demands.

"Y/n, I'm sorry..." I apologises.

"If you're fucking sorry then you would open the fucking door!" Y/n yelled. Her words hurt me. I unlocked the door. She swings the door open and gets out of the car. She slams it shut and walks away. I unbuckle my seat belt, and bring my knees up onto the seat. I bury my face in my knees. I felt tears pricking the corners of my eyes.

"Damnit..." I mumbled. "Damnit! I fucked up." I say as I clench my hand and hit the seat. Tears then slowly dripped down my face. "Why... why did I take my anger out on her... she didn't deserve it... she doesn't deserve it..." I wiped the tears from my stained cheeks. I looked up into the rear view mirror to look at my face. My face was all puffy and red from the crying. I looked back down. "I'm so fucking pathetic... Y/n I don't deserve you." I then look at my phone. I grab it and turn it on. I go to Y/n's profile.

-

Y/n😨

y/n
I'm sorry for calling
you a name and
yelling at you.
I was angry, so I was
taking out my anger
onto you.
you can forgive me
if you want.
8:48 PM • read