☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

Cookies

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Cookies

TW: Swearing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

TW: Swearing.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Sunday, 5th of February 20XX
7:56 AM

-

(Y/n POV)

-

You open your eyes slowly, all of a sudden you're hit with a sharp pain in the back of your head. You sit up and raise your hand to put it on the back of your head to try and relieve the pain a bit. You get up from your bed and leave your room. You walk to the kitchen to grab a packet of pain killers to get rid of the headache. You then get a glass of water and swallow a pain killer.

You glance over at the couch to see a sleeping Scaramouche, resting peacefully. You walk over and bend down to be level with his face. He looked so adorable. Just as you stand up Scaramouche grabs you and embraces you in a hug.

"Scara- hey!" You whisper, just in case he was still asleep. You then hear a quiet chuckle come from Scaramouche.

"Watching me sleep are you? You creep." Scaramouche chuckles.

"No- I just... I was uh..." You mumble trying to think of an excuse. "Eh, I've got nothing. You caught me, I guess..." You sigh in defeat.

"And to actually think that you would admit something like that." Scaramouche says. "I like it when you cave in and submit to me." Your eyes widen.

"W- what?!" You splutter.

"You heard me correctly. I said what I said." Scaramouche smirks. "Anyway, we should get ready and do something today. You probably have a hangover after drinking so much last night."