☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔

Auditioning

Auditioning

TW: None

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Monday, 13th of February 20XX
10:09 AM

-

(Ayaka POV)

-

It has been a couple days since the play idea had been accepted by the Principal, but today was finally the day when the preparation period for the upcoming school festival, The Sabzeruz Festival could certainly begin.

I was scampering around the auditorium, keeping everything in order as I watched everyone play their parts in designing the stage for each scene. Multiple people were painting cardboard cutouts on what looked like to be trees and bushes, others were brainstorming ideas for the costumes that the actors will wear. 

I keep observing everyone, with many sheets of paper in my hands, thinking that this idea had become a dream come true! But I felt like I had forgotten about something that I needed to do... Then I was brought out of my daydream as I heard footsteps, sprinting towards me. I shift towards where the footsteps were coming from. Right in front of me, was Y/n. It looked like she was out of breath as soon as she had arrived.

"Ayaka!" Y/n exclaims as her breath hitched. She was desperately attempting in trying to catch her breath. I made my way over to her to speak with her.

"Y/n! Are you alright?" I question, since I was worried that she was breathing heavily. Y/n nod her head as she managed to get her breath back.

"Yes, thanks..." She says. "Anyway- I was looking for you! Archons, that took forever..." Y/n exclaims, she had seemed to be a bit weary from most likely running around for quite awhile. I then suddenly remembered what I had to do.

"Oh- right, I was looking for you too!" I smile. "I want you to do an audition for the female protagonist, Y/n." I say as I lift the pieces of paper I was holding to my chest. Right as I said that, Y/n had a mortified look on her face. I laughed a bit as I begin to reassure her. "Don't worry! It won't be that bad!"