☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐

Black and White

Black and White

TW: Swearing.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Tuesday, 7th of February 20XX
3:46 PM

-

After school, you and Scaramouche agreed upon going down the street to the antique shop. On the way, you were telling Scaramouche some stories about the antique shop that you had heard. Scaramouche was listening intently to what you had to say, and it seemed like he was enjoying it. As you walked down the footpath, you finally arrive at the antique shop. There was and old hanging metal sign board that had the words 'Antiques' written on it. The sign looked a bit rusty, like it had been there for decades, even centuries!

"I guess we are here then." You smile as you looked over at Scaramouche. You see him looking into the shop through the large open windows. Scaramouche turned his head over to you after you spoke.

"Oh, yeah... let's go in shall we?" He suggests. You nod your head as you open the heavy wooden door to the shop. As the door opens you hear a small bell ring. You then begin gawking on how much antiques that were actually in the shop. You then notice a small old lady at the front counter, smiling and waving at you.

"Welcome, welcome...!" The old feeble lady croaks. "Please, feel free to look around."

"Yes, we sure will." Scaramouche says. He then turned to you, nudged your shoulder a bit. "Pick your jaw off the ground and let's go." He says teasingly. You looked at him with a slight frown before sighing.

"Yeah yeah... you're right..." You sigh. Scaramouche then walks off to go look around. You widen your eyes as he left you behind. "Hey! Wait up!" You say before running after him. Scaramouche turns around as you catch up. "Don't walk off without me!" You pout. Scaramouche laughs at your pouting.

"Don't worry, I won't walk off without you." He says as he pats your head a bit. As he patted you on the head, you blushed a bit. You let out a small sigh of relief as you both looked around the antique shop.