☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

He's mine

He's mine

TW: Swearing, violence

Do not read if you are sensitive to any of these topics.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Monday, 30th of January 20XX
3:42 PM

-

(Y/n POV)

-

You were sitting in last period. Since it was maths, you were bored out of your mind. Unfortunately, Mona was in your class aswell. She kept on staring at you throughout the lesson, and you kept catching her. But she would always look away. The bell finally rings. You pack up your stuff and leave the building.

"Y/n!" You hear a familiar voice call out. You spin around to see where the voice was coming from. Then you see Mona running towards you. You furrow your eyebrows as you watch her stop in front of you.

"What the fuck do you want, Mona?" You questioned. "You've been staring at me throughout last period."

"Ehe, sorry about that..." Mona chuckles. "I just was thinking... why don't we go to the park and hang out for a little bit?" She suggests.

"And why should I accept?" You ask.

"Because we are friends of course!" Mona exclaims. You roll your eyes.

"What's the catch." You deadpan.

"Catch? There is no catch..." Mona says. "Can't we just hang out together as friends?" You let out a small sigh. You bring your arms up to cross them.

"Fine... I guess I'll join you..." You mumble. Mona then squeals in excitement.

"Yay! Thank you! I'll see you in 20 ish minutes?" She says.