☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Lecture

Lecture

TW: Verbal and physical abuse, swearing

Do not read if you are sensitive to any of these topics.

-

Tevyat, Sneznhaya

Tuesday, 17th of January 20XX
5:36 PM

-

You finally make it back to your apartment building. You were now standing outside of your apartment. You took a deep breath before opening the door. You then find your Mother standing right in front of the door.

"Where were you?" Your Mother asked with her arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed.

"I was out shopping and went to the arcade with some friends." You say as you hold the cat Scaramouche had won you in your hand. You then realise you forgot to get your H&M bag from Scaramouche's car. You then try to hide the cat behind your back.

"Y/n, you know I told you to focus on your grades! Not going out and having fun!" Your Mother yelled. You didn't really care about school. You never liked it, and you never really cared for your grades either.

"I didn't have any work to work on, I guess..." You mumble. "So I just went out because I was bored-"

"Then study if your bored!" Your Mother snaps as she slaps you across the face. You drop the cat on the floor and you held your cheek with your left hand.

"But studying is even more boring!" You retort. Your Mother angrily sighs.

"I only want you to get a good job, Y/n. Do you want us to die?!" She yells. You look down. "If we ever lose all of our things, it will be because of you!" You felt tears prick your eyes. "If your dumbass doesn't pick up the pace in school, we'll both suffer due to your failure!"