Chapter 36

S/N: NAT Examinations finally done! To those who took it, I hope you did well! But anyway I flopped at Soc Sci cuz who would wanna read all those. 

 P.s What's the connection of Chicken Adobo on Philosophy subj? 

CHAPTER 36

i forgot what name that brown haired side flag character is help- but this is his pov.

We eventually got Lady Rachel away from Lady Graciella.

"This plant is typically found deep in the forest,

Do you still have the strength to walk, everyone?" Syd yelled.

His highness replied, "We're still walking?"

I paused and said, "Um, you can stay here and watch the stuff we gathered for our tasks?"

"I'll take care of it!"

"Okay, let's move," murmured Leon, Lady Rachel walked discreetly behind Syd. She hasn't been interacting with us or talking all that much since then. 

I still couldn't believe how silent she is.

This is weird.

This feels so new.

It is somewhat kind of peaceful.

Kidding.

Even the guys are incredibly keen to make up with her.

"Rachel, why are you traveling with them?!" I interrupted.

"I do not desire to spend time with you"

...

..

.

"Are you sure we won't get lost?" Alaster questioned, observing the enormous trees we passed by and the grasses that were likewise long enough to cover our knees and lower extremities.

"Don't worry, just step the grasses aside, and we'll follow it back after we're done searching for that plant," Syd remarked, smiling.

He exudes a strong sense of satisfaction and confidence.

I suppose that's so he can brag about being all educated and smart about it.

My academic performance was excellent, just like Syd Vallemont's, but the number of books I've read pales in comparison to the enormous library owned by the Vallemont family.

Could not be compared to the bookstore where a commoner like me normally goes.

In addition, many of the books I wanted to read are difficult to find and very expensive.

"Well, the only thing we should watch out for is. Well, since it's summer,

Early in the morning when the sun is still warm, snakes are usually active. Better keep an eye on that.

"SNAKES?!".

A shriek was audible.

Leon smirked, "Hoo? Lady Rachel don't tell me you're afraid of snakes.".