Chapter 24

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REACHING THIS BOOK A 190K READS! I FEEL GUILTY FOR NOT ACTIVELY RELEASING THE REVISED CHAPTERS WHILE I HAVE THIS MANY SUPPORT. I'LL DO MY BEST!

"This is bad, I'm getting late" I thought after I finished turning in the papers that our professor asked me to do.

I took a little detour to take it to him, then I jogged right back on my way to the usual place we usually hang out.

"Ms. Rosetta?" A voice made me stopped my tracks as I look behind me to see the familiar silver locks and pale skin.

"Lady Rachel?" Had she gone her way to look for me?

"You..." She mumbled something on her breath. It was inaudible so I didn't get to hear her words.

"Lady Rachel, I'm sorry that I took long. Have you finished your afternoon tea already?" I asked, giving her a small smile as I slowly approached her. When I was about to reach for her she slapped my hand away.

"Stay away from me!" She yelled out. Her head was hanging on the ground.

W-what?

"Stay away from me! I hate you I hate you, I hate you" She yelled out, her voice echoing on the secluded place we are in.

What do you mean?

My eyes widen when I feel something off.

"You are—ack!"

"You should've just died! How dare you!" She shouted as her hands clenched on my neck. I tried to break free from her hold but the lack of oxygen made me weaker.

"Stop your act! Stay away from her! Don't you dare hurt her! I will kill you I will kill you I will kill you I will kill you"

This is wrong...

"You...are—ngack!"

"I will kill you, I will kill you, I will kill you, I will kill you, I will kill you," I tried kicking her out of my way as my back hit something solid.

A well?!

"I will kill you, I will kill you, I will kill you, I will kill you,"

I found the opportunity to bite her arm and as she screeched, holding her arm in pain, I gave her a kick but that made me fall...

"Curse you! How dare you! You don't know this but Lady Rachel--" Was the last thing I heard as I fell deeper and finally crashed on a liquid. I hope somebody see's me.

Somebody help...

"----" that was the last words I heard from her.

"She's the one who pushed her into the well!"

A student came in.

Whispers were heard as each student gave quick comments about it.

What?!

"Boy, I think you have the wrong person. Lady Rachel has been with us this whole time." Sebastian said as he got in between us.

I didn't defend myself as I fell into a deep thought.

This setting. In the game, Rachel really did pushed Rosetta into the well, but the Rachel now is me, and I did not pushed her.

We were all busy talking about how they thought about her. I was asking them If they have specific thing for them. Yes, Like Love.

I thought nothing would happen when she said she'll take a detour because I know for a fact that I had already cleared myself.

If someone was trying to kill Rosetta and pushing the blame to me. Is this person trying to hurt me?

"No! You cannot fool my eyes! She pushed her! I saw it!" The student defended.

How can he be so sure?! Furthermore, It's the same unrecognizable face that said so, like in the game. Except he actually had eyes, nose and mouth, oh and hair. LOL

"Ray would never push someone. Boy, should we take a look at what your eyes saw then?" Prince James said. 'He looked very cool when he stood up for me, and also stupid.' I thought as I look away.

"I would never lie! The same hair color and hairstyle! If this lord had the magical attribute to look into someone's memories, I will cooperate!" The student said.

He is so sure of himself. He probably really saw it.

Maybe—

Maybe I have a long lost twin sister and-"ouch" I grunted as I felt a hand smack my head.

Who was it?!

"I just had a feeling that you're thinking something stupid sister" Syd said as he crouched next to me.

"How kind of you" I replied as I rubbed my head.

"Sadly I don't have the attribute to look into someone's memories" Prince James said.

"Then how can you look at what I saw?!" The student argued. He's really trying to make them believe him. But he just saw the back, and he said we have the same hair color and the same hairstyle?

A doppelganger?!

"Of course if it isn't obvious... I will personally carve out your eyeballs and put examine it if you have actually saw that!" Prince James clenched his fist as he made his way to the poor, frightened student.

Thankfully Leon was there to stop him.

He's really stupid, for a crown prince.

"I think what he said is true" I said as I stood up.

"See?! Even the culprit herself admits it!"

"Shut it! Hssk!" A cat?

"Ehh? I don't really get it, why are you siding with someone who's accusing you, Lady Rachel?" Philip asked.

"What he saw was someone pretending to be me"

"Why would someone pretend to be our lady, Imbeciles!" Sebastian hissed.

But who would pretend to be me?

Rosetta must've seen her face, I know she must've seen her. The silver locks are pretty rare in our country, that's why he was quick to assume that it could have been me.

If that person dressed like me and styled his hair like mine...

(Esphya): Thank you for the 20k reads again! and the 70 follows!
(Mira): Thank you for the support that we got! It means so much for us!

I'm doing the dedication again!
Dedicated to my lovely flood voters:
alle7654
CHATTy__ss
RachelHanel
You have the same name as my Rachel :o *claps

Still not proofreaded.