Chapter 7

(A/N): Ya know, chapter revisions sucks than writing a new chapter/book :/

Chapter 7

It had been 2 days since my visit from the palace, Since then I tried locking myself in my room, I often go out to eat and have a stroll sometimes to not worry my parents, but usually, I stayed cooped up inside my room, formulating a new plan to avoid my landmines and death flags.

That day when Prince Louis introduced himself to me, I think I just made the worst decision I have ever made.

I hurriedly but formally curtsy to him and ran away. As quickly as I could.

After that, I earned 3 hours of disciplining speech and wrote 100 paragraphs to reflect what I learned from my father. My brain died the time that my hand broke from making sentences and writing it down, this is a mental child abuse.

My Father also knew that I met the 2nd prince and my rude behavior, I mean that wasn't rude, I curtsied before I left.

It took a whole day of my mother convincing my Father to let me off this time, and now...Since the day that I reincarnated, I've been doing reckless over reckless things every time I goof around, and to avoid that or rather, to chain me up in doing that, they decided to give me my own personal butler.

Isn't it a little early for me to meet Sebastian Camp?! Also known as, one of the Bachelor of the game?!

Did I really changed the flow of the game with just changing my attitude?!

Oh and by the way, Sebastian Camp is 15 years old when he was originally assigned to me, but now that I've changed it, The Sebastian Camp that I will meet is the 12-year-old Sebastian.

I wonder if he's still the same 15-year-old Sebastian or not, either way, I don't have anything to do with it, as long as I could change my fate and avoid them as possible, I'm good.

Come to think about it, I'm turning 10 years old next month, which means, that would also be the time that I get to meet my new adoptive little Brother, Syd.

Oh, how I'm looking forward to it. He must be so cute as a little child. The game didn't bother to make a scene where Syd appeared as a child, but they just let Syd narrated it. Damn lazy artists, and we donated so much to have a scene of Syd's childhood memories, but it's not that I could go back now to see it since I've already died.

"Rachel, This is Sebastian Camp, Their family served us for many generations, His Father had also served me for roughly 35 years and counting, instead of treating him as a servant, He's more like a close friend of mine and hopefully, The two of you will get along very well," My Father said as he introduced to me a young boy who was bowing at us with his hand rested on his chest.

Even with not looking at his face yet, He still looks mature!

"You can raise your head now"

Oh~ He still looked like the 15 years old Sebastian Camp, but his face and height are a little smaller, but he's still tall considering his age!

The 12-year-old Sebastian is still the same, Well, a handsome man will always be a handsome man even if he's a child.

His Red hair really is attractive though that color will soon fade into brown as he grows up, Rachel is so blessed, Having two handsome boy under one roof! Of course, Syd included, My father is well...so-so (E: What does that mean)

"Greetings, I am Rachel Vallemont, I will be in your care," I said as I curtsied. Since Rachel has been a bitch in Sebastian's first impression, I'll try changing that.