Chapter 15

S/N: Ik I'm late since they aired Haikyuu's To the top s2 12 hours ago, but It's lit WAHAHA!

(Es: That was an excuse, I was procrastinating.)

(Es: But I did watch the latest one after this.)

"Leon Beucaire," I whispered, I was supposed to say that In my thoughts but I guess it slipped 

out on my mouth on its own.

"You know me?" The black-haired boy said, showing me his signature smirk.

"Yes," But like hell I'd say that!

I was pondering on what to say if I know him or what. If I say I know him, wouldn't that make me a little creepy? I mean, we haven't met until now but I already know who he is?

But If I said no, I just said his name....Either way, I wanted to have nothing to do with him, so why did he appear? I absolutely don't want anything to do with him.

After a minute of pause, he smiled wryly and looked at me with eyes that seem to be judging me from head to toe.

"A fine lady, much younger than me for 3 years I guess, But I'm fine being with you, let's say...I'll give us a month," He said smiling. Wait for what?

"Leon, stop, she's my fiancée, don't hit on her," James said as he released me.

"Oh? So you two are already engaged? What a waste," He sighed as he looked at me once again and smiled, taking a step closer.

"Don't worry. If you get bored with him, you can go with me anytime" He said smiling as he trailed my cheeks.

WHAT THE HECK—I swear I'm having goosebumps right now! "Don't touch her Lady!"

"Whoops—Haha I'm sorry, I'm just trying to tease her a little" Leon said as he backed out when Sebastian get in between of us.

"Leon, she's already my fiancée, give her a rest," James said as he straightened his robe.

"Hmmm..." Leon only smiled smugly as he looked at me.

This guy is pure bad luck.

I don't have any more useful info's about him because of the death that disabled me to look through his route and his profile.

All I can do is to rely on him, that I learned based on the routes that I got from playing the other routes.

"God, James you sure do have creepy friends"

"C-creepy?"

I need to be careful around him, but I don't want anything to do with him, so might as well treat him as air, he will not be able to do anything further and just leave me alone.

All I need to do is to find a way to stop the pressure that's rising...

As if on cue, Jones appeared with his carefree smile and told us that lunch is served.

'Aw man, Jones you saved me there! Really you're an angel!' The others followed him silently as I tried to get his attention.

"Jones!" I said and gave him a side glance thumbs up.

"Nice!" I whispered-yelled at him while he tried to do the thumbs up with a confused look mouthing the same words confusedly.

But nevertheless, he smiled at me purely and nodded. I swear I could see a halo on him.

I froze.

Did he just? He's....He's so cute!!

What's with that imaginary halo I saw earlier?! Geez!