Chapter 37

We were out of breath when we returned from the crown prince's post. sprinting while gasping for breath

"Well, they've returned. "Welcome back, M'lady." Sebastian smiled as he greeted me.

Although he earlier abandoned me, he still had the audacity to smile at me!

"I'm delighted you're safe,"

Oh! I am absolutely finished. I want to beat this shit in shape.

"Sebas, you're an excellent butler!" "How come you left me with the snake on my feet!"

"Huh? What happened? What snake?" James enquired in confusion.

"He fled! He refused to help me with the snake!"

"Did you not send him back first to keep me company?" The prince enquired while glancing at the beaming Sebastian.

"Did I hear it wrong?"

Huh!

"How about the ruby flower?" James queried.

We tensed up.

...

..

.

Sebastian massaged his shoulders. "Ahhh... even though we got numerous Magical herbs, we still lost points because we didn't get the ruby flower."

"At the very least, we acquired some goods!" This will most likely be useful in the future!" Syd exclaimed with enthusiasm. I sighed.

When we arrived at the camp, I handed them a glass of water. Leon said, "After all that running, my throat felt dry."

Ms. Rosetta gulped the water down and replied, "Agreed."

"Rachel, can you cast a spell? "I need to wash my hands." Alaster said opening his hands full of dirt. Well, he did almost all of the work collecting those grasses he called herbs.

"Certainly."

I used a minor magic to cast a small flowing water and he started washing his hands.

"I'm delighted we could talk again in good spirits."

Well, I'm delighted we could...too.

"We made arrangements to get Lady Graciella away from your sight, and Prince Louis was happy to assist us!"

"With this, our group is back again, right?" They grinned.

"So why did you start ignoring us?"

I cast a sidelong glance and couldn't find the girl with the strawberry blonde hair. Did she leave on her own accord?

The voice rang in my ears once more, this time saying,

'Don't tell them'

'Why can't I?'

'Aside from being a very unbelievable story, it will only make things faster'

But since it concerns them, it's better to let them know than to keep it a secret. I began at the very beginning.

"Yes, I noticed you guys having a private meeting with Ms. Rosetta."Their posture became stiffer.

"I never agreed to anything she claimed, Ray!"

I rolled my eyes at the prince, and he pouted, "I know, I was there."

"Whether you believe it or not, Honestly, It doesn't matter to me."