Chapter 25

Heya! long time no see. Been working on a new reincarnated story which will be posted soon. Any ideas for the new story is still accepted and greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Wrapping this book with faster editing and revision.

"mmhm?"

"Rosetta!"

"Ms. Rosetta!"

We greeted her when she finally opened her eyes.

"L-lady Rach..." Her eyes widened as she quickly sat up.

"Lady Rachel! His highness!" She said as she then quickly glanced at her clothing.

"How rude of me! I am sorry I will change qui--"

"You don't have to."

"Yes, you got into an accident, you s-shouldn't force yourself," Syd said as he walked towards Rosetta's bed.

"Rest more," Leon said.

Rosetta hung her head as she mumbled a small "yes". If my eyes weren't playing tricks on me, I swear I saw her face flushed into a shade of pink.

Like her hair ha-ha. Okay, that was rude.

"I swear I will catch that person who's trying to pin it to my Ray!" Prince James exclaimed as he clenched his teeth. He's a moron.

I sighed and sat on the bed.

"Ms. Rosetta, you were pushed on the well, do you remember?" Leon asked.

"Yes, I do remember, The person tried to choke me so I tried to kick him but that made me fall into the well." She said, as she unconsciously touch her neck.

"Did you see his face?" Leon asked. Rosetta finally lifted her face as she shouted in a reply.

"I saw--!!" But her words were left unspoken. She shifted in her position as she hung her head again.

"I saw, nothing." She replied.

Did she not see anything? Then what was that response earlier?

"Did that person...say something?" I asked, trying to make her look at me, I was close to meeting her eyes when she turned her head to the right.

"Nothing, she just...pushed me" Her voice was quiet.

"I'm sorry, I need to be left alone," Rosetta said.

"Rosetta--" I started.

"please?" She asked, she wasn't looking at me. She was like, avoiding looking into my eyes. Why?

"Sister, let's go," Syd said as he rested his hand on my shoulder. I was hesitant but looking at Rosetta, it seems like she needs air. She just woke up and she is still suffering from that close-to-death experience of hers.

The door closed behind us softly.

We all walked in silence, each having their thoughts in their mind until Leon finally broke the silence.

"I think Ms. Rosetta is hiding something from us," Leon said.

"I also think so" Sebastian agreed.

What is she hiding then?

Something flashed inside my head.

"I see that the drug has finally taken an effect on you"

"Listen to what I'm about to say to you"