Chapter 1

A/N: Welcome new readers! (and re-readers if I have one QAQ) feel free to comment your thoughts about my story!

Chapter 1
Edited: 3/23/21 8:54 pm

Alright, let me get this straight... Did I just reincarnate in an otome game?

Who would've known that I would be reincarnated into the game that I just recently finished playing yesterday? What's even worse is that I became the villainess of the game that I played!

That's right, the villainess! I, Sumi, has been reincarnated into the game called "Sweet Romance" as the renowned villainous character "Rachel Vallemont"

Due to some reason, I tripped on the carriage and fell into a deep sleep! After that I unbelievably regained my memories from the past. My visit to meet the king was cut shortly because of the unlucky event. No, I would say that I was lucky. I have an idea why we were visiting the palace though, and surely that was because of the proposal to marry me off to the crown prince!

Goodness, gracious! I don't wanna be engaged to that devious prince! Due to my experience of playing the game in my past life, there are only 3 routes left that I couldn't enjoy due to the fact that I die.

Though, I have never actually bothered to try the crown prince's route because the crown prince itself is hard to catch and very manipulative for my sake.

But now that I'm here, I should've just at least tried my best to at least know a little about him or watch walkthroughs about his routes, who knows what will happen to me in the future now that I've been isekai'd here! Especially if I won't be able to decline the engagement they are about to announce!

Sumi! Don't just think, we need to act! We all know the consequences if we chose to go on the wrong path! It would be either Execution or be exiled then getting killed!

I roamed my eyes on the anachronistic room. It just barely registers to me the kind of state I am in. Numerous questions began floating in my head that I failed to answer myself. Where am I?

A loud bang resounded when the big wooden door to my bedroom opened, and in there, my father stood, followed by my mother who came dashing towards me with a worried look.

She gently cupped my face, concern was evident all over her face as she gently asked.

"How have you been feeling my dear? Do you feel pain anywhere? Why are you not eating the foods that I sent to you? Are you really okay?" And It's like something hit her, and she quickly withdraws her hand from my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I know you don't like to be touched, but I was only---" I stopped her from saying anything more and just hugged her. Ahh, What a sweet and a caring mother, I have been wishing to have a mother like her, and now It seems that It's being granted. Even though the old Rachel kept on ignoring and giving her the col shoulder every single time, she still remains gentle and caring for her! Truly a waste! If it were me, the new Rachel, I would have accepted her wholeheartedly!

"Everything is fine Mother," I said through muffled words, as I snuggled more deeply to my mother's soft bosom. I'm no pervert! She's my mom! You don't have any say on this! And also I'm straight!

I felt my mother stiffened, probably shocked at the behavior that I showed to her as I slowly felt her arms wrap around me too. It's warm, this kind of warmth is blissful, I could really feel the love of a mother. I want this, after regaining my past memories there was nothing that I want more than this.

I popped my head up when I heard the soft footsteps that my Father made, He was silently gazing at us softly, as he watched both his wife and his daughter, hugging.