Chapter 39

A/N: Hello guys! Long time no see, and yes long time no update xd I'll just be quick and tell you that I am doing much better. Muah. <3

This was similar to the game's semi-ending, in which the romantic interest or main character tells her love interest about her feelings. This is the third day of the school camp. I'm curious about the person Rosetta choose.

Maybe after that, without anything standing in the way, I could finally get near to them once more.

"Students, please assemble at the open space field right away!"

Ah? Why all the commotion? Is there going to be another announcement? Well, I'm fed up with it. I just want to go for a walk and relax. When I raised my head, I noticed a large tree bearing a brightly colored fruit.

Drop everything and head to the field; this announcement is urgent.

What's more important than food? I can just glitch them and find out what they were discussing from the others.

Well, until some individuals wearing an all-black suit entered, I was attempting to grab for some mangoes. Nice outfits, but the food is much more aesthetically beautiful.

"Hey! Isn't this a student from that academy?"

"Well, since she's already seen our faces, let's just kill her already!"

How could I see your face, bro, when you're wearing a mask? Never mind, he obviously forgot.When they approached me, my mind began to understand what they were saying. Murder her!

Kill! Dear God! Are they attempting to kill me?

An elderly man clothed entirely in metal approached from behind and asked, "What are you doing?" The two men from before trembled in terror.

"Boss! She's already seen us; we have to kill her right away!"

The elderly man kept quiet, and they approached me by strolling towards me after interpreting that as a yes from his subordinate. Their swords were raised in the air, ready to slice me.

"No! Stop! Those who dare to harm the crown prince's fiance will face severe punishment!"

They stopped moving forward.

I grinned smugly at them. Of course, they won't risk upsetting the king. The man, though, looked up. She could see his haughty smile in his eyes.

I'm receiving all the credit for killing the crown prince's fiancé, so that's an even greater catch.

"Haaa!? I found her first!"

The two men sat up straight when the old man said, "You."

"Rachel Vallemont, if I'm not mistaken, Daughter of the Duke Elliot Vallemont?"

Eh? He is familiar with me? That's better, then! He must have been a fan of my father!

So I gave a nod.

"Hmm"

"Don't kill her; instead, send her to the headquarters; I'd like to speak with her; if she tries to resist, you can make her black out."

"Understood!"

The old man walked away.

I smiled sheepishly as I saw the two man approaching me with a sinister smile.

I said, "Well friends! Let's talk this out shall we?" before going unconscious.

...

..