Chapter 21.5

"Rachel"

"Lady Rachel?"

I squinted my eyes as I slowly open them. It was dark, very dark.

The place I am in had no access to windows or doors. It's very dark. The cold ground was the only thing I was laying on.

Where am I?

"I see that the drug has finally taken an effect on you," A voice said.

I quickly stood up from my position, getting into a ready stance of how those ninjas in an anime I watched do whenever they feel threatened.

"Who--"

"Relax, it's just me," The voice said as it walked toward me. Its shadow eerily followed behind and stopped in a distance.

"You are..."

"The drug took a while"

"Drug? What do you mean?"

"Listen to what I'm about to say to you" The person waved their hand in front of me as its mouth moved.

I squinted my eyes as I slowly opened them, This time, I was met by a very blinding light as a very warm feeling washed over me.

"Rachel!"

"Lady Rachel!"

I heard the voices behind me. This is...? My dorm, right?

"I'm glad you're awake, don't scare us like that!" A demon said.

"Eating lunch is very important, you should not skip them," A mother said.

"T-that's right sister! we were very w-worried!" A stutter boy said.

"Lady Rachel, I'm glad to see you awake," An angel said.

"What are you guys doing in my room?" I asked.

"Oya? Did you not remember? You collapsed the other day. Thankfully I, this lord right here was there to catch you when you fell and--"

"Who made this chatterbox get inside my room?"

"Ahh~ Your indifferent reply just turns me on more! Could this be the so-called, trying hard to get?"

Ew. Not for you.

"Leon, she's my fiancee"

"Whoops I nearly forgot, It's good that you reminded me, or, This lady right here might've fallen for my charms right now"

"Yuck."

Leon gasped holding his chest.

"As I said, she's my fiancée, how dare you to speak..."

Their bickering became background noise to me as I watched the leaves of the trees dance with the wind.

I thought of my dream.

It was weird. I swear I saw something familiar and important to me.

What was it?

"Lady Rachel? What are your thoughts?" Rosetta asked as she came near me.

I shook my head and forcefully smiled.

"Nothing! I just remembered something!" I waved her off and pointed to my empty and growling stomach.