Chapter 21

(S/N): Lololol a very quick story of mine, skip if u want. My teacher called me this Tuesday asking what I do cuz I don't attend meetings, I pretended to lose signal. God I'm dead, who knows what would happen if I filled out the form with my parents' number on it instead of mine:3

Lesson learned: Never put your parents' number on a school form.

The game has already begun. The first day didn't go that smoothly, but I became closer to the heroine. I also drove Graciella away. She always wants to bully Rosetta.

It almost felt like, Graciella is becoming the new Rachel who wants to hurt Rosetta. I formally introduced Rosetta to our group too, and now she's pretty much hanging out with us.

I don't know if what I do will change the future but this will make the game easier now that she doesn't need to waste more time knowing them, the bachelors.

I was now walking down the hallways when I saw a very familiar brown hair. That hair...could it be?

The man looks in my direction as his eyes widen.

"Alaster!" I called out as I waved at him. I wasn't surprised to see him here since I knew from the beginning that he will come to this school.

"Lady Rachel!" He also called out and strode towards me. I haven't seen him for years and now, he's pretty much a grown man. Like in the game. Bruh

He was now wearing the same uniform as the other boys, the only difference is that now he wore a red cape.

Is he superman?

"It has been a while" I greeted him.

"It was" He replied with a big smile.

We talked for a while. He also told me how he's now part of the noble class, but I already knew the entire story since I saw his profile when I was browsing for him on the internet. But I couldn't help but wonder about the additional stuff that I heard.

Surprisingly her mother gave birth to a girl named 'Flora'. I never knew a character like this ever existed in the game. There's this one Ending that I haven't unlocked on his route yet so I'm thinking this is where he will introduce her sister.

Silence fell between us, neither of us wanted to speak anything. It was a very awkward silence.

But, speaking of a sibling... Syd has been recognized lately as a prodigy. Whenever it's all about academics, he's the one who excels. Wherever you go, you can sometimes hear his name along with praise!

And well, there's me. I am I, and I am Me. Nothing ordinary. I just recently failed History and now, Syd and I are being compared whenever we walk by side.

"I thought you are planning to go to a school for knights," I said, I wasn't asking him, I already knew the answer. I just felt like, I have to tell him something to break this silence.

"Well, family decisions I guess?" Alaster said.

"So he was still forced to come to attend this academy by his father huh?"

"Wait—how did you know?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, I was just thinking of a possible way why you attended here because knowing you, you would go to a knight training academy." I shrugged it off, saying.

"Well, there's that...but It's not because I was forced, It was also my deci..."

"Ah, Lady Rachel!" Rosetta stepped out of the room. He was holding a book in his left hand as she smiled, walking towards me.

"Ms. Rosetta! Where are you heading to?" I asked as she stood before me.

"Wait, what was that you are trying to say, Alaster?" I spun my head to look at the brown-haired man.

"I-it's nothing, And this is?" He asked referring to Rosetta.

Yeah, they haven't met yet but this is a great opportunity. I will formally introduce them to each other, this way, no one would dare think that I was trying to meddle with them and not let them get acquainted.

The opposite of what Rachel would do.

"You haven't met her, this is Rosetta, one of my classmates and also a friend of mine," I said as I held out my hand to Rosetta.

"I'm surprised you have a friend that is a Lady" He mocked me.

Rosetta chuckled and took a small bow in front of him as well as Alaster.

"Alaster, Another childhood friend of mine," I said rolling my eyes.

"The word another hurts my fragile heart," Alaster said as he gripped the cloth on his chest, pretending to be hurt. I smiled at his behavior.

The sun was about to fall. The 1st week of being here in the academy has finally passed. There was no sign of remorse and hints that they are trying to plot execution against me.

I wasn't sure if they are purposely letting my guard down, or maybe they did not want to kill me after all.

But the story is yet to unfold. I know I will encounter more issues in the future.Hmm?

Now that I think about it, Friday of the 1st week, sundown. Rachel tried to confront Rosetta about her closeness to the boys and her way of showing off. She will mentally abuse her with Graciella but this time.

I avoided that, Rosetta is now a friend to me. She seems nice and I gave her good things, she won't hesitate to return good deeds when I need it. If the worst comes, I can still negotiate with her about the things I have done for her.

I weird sense of dizziness came flooding into me. It was the same feeling I had when we were having tea with the others.

"Lady Rachel, Are you feeling unwell? what made you stop walking?" Rosetta asked as she peered over me.

Alaster hurried over to me and checked how I was doing.

Weird, this is weird.

I'm starting to feel unconscious.

"La...Rachel!"

"Dy...Rach"

"Lady...el!"

Ahh, I shouldn't have skipped lunch. My stomach is rumbling.

"Sister!"

Syd?

"Ray"

Ah, the demon is here too, what a coincidence...

A/N: Oh Yay! Finally done editing chapters 1-21! Will be diving to upload the rest later!