Chapter 28

A/N: Scheduled Upload for chapter revisions is on my profile bio. To save your time it is either on Mondays, Fridays, or Saturdays (MFS also known as MadaFakaS HAHAHAHA ok bye--)

THIS IS SEBASTIANS POV BTW I WAS ALSO CONFUSED AT FIRST ASHKJD=

After the first lesson, the students got up to leave the room for a brief break before the second lesson.

"Lady,""

"Lady Rachel"

Lady Rachel and I spoke in unison.

After a brief pause, she grinned.

Lady Rachel sat motionless on her chair.

It appears that she didn't hear us.

"Lady Rachel? Should we take a break before we--"

She completely disregarded the two of us and exclaimed, "Ah! Lady Graciella!" before sprinting over to the girl with brown hair.

Lady Graciella gasped in shock when the white haired girl ran to her with enthusiasm, "L-lady 

Rachel! How may I help you?"

Lady Rachel asked, "Can I accompany you for our short break?"

Were they this close?

Lady Graciella undoubtedly claimed Lady Rachel was someone deserving of friendship when she introduced herself.
However, Lady Rachel appears uneasy about the thought of becoming close to her.
Since then, events happened, leading Lady Graciella to give up on her and swaped seats with someone else. Has something occurred that I wasn't aware of yesterday?
"Of course, but are you sure?" Lady Graciella questioned,
"Your 'friends' are there-"

Lady Rachel said approvingly, "Of course it's OK, I always wanted to have an opportunity to get to know you better." You've always wanted to get away from her. Don't lie, M'lady.
I sighed.
What kind of breakfast did she have today?

Lady Graciella roared in glee, "Fufu, had you really recognized how amazing and honorable I am?!"
"Yep!" exclaimed Lady Rachel in agreement. What made her agree to that?

She remarked as she opened her fan, "Come, and remember, I previously told you to call me Graciella; you are qualified to call me by my name, 'My Friend'"
"What's with that smug look?" I frowned.

Lady Rachel answered, "Sure, Graciella." She's literally following Lady Graciella like a puppy!

Both of them left the room as Lady Graciella shot Ms. Rosetta a quick glance and declared, "Lady Rachel is mine, I won."

Her eyes followed mine and she snickered.

Just now, Lady Rachel made the initiative to make a friend...

But this...

I wiped the fictitious tears that streamed down my face and said, "Lady Rachel finally grew up! I am moved in tears."

"Now she can make friends on her own."

She finally wants to make friends without the help of other people.

The most crucial aspect of this is that it was a female and not a boy!

The boy magnet finally attracted a female!

I'm overjoyed.
In the midst of my own little universe, I noticed Ms. Rosetta trembling.

"Ms. Rosetta are you okay?" I asked. She cocked her head to the side as I saw her clench her fist, then she looked back at me and grinned.

She sighed and sat on her seat, opening a book, saying, 

"Yeah, I'm okay."

I suppose nobody wanted a break?

Lady Rachel and Lady Graciella came to mind once more.

Had she gotten over her shyness at last and finally came out of her shell? Was she even shy in the first place? While I'm pondering about it I only came to one conclusion. 'There's no way she's shy, she's even too preposterous.'
But after that, I started to feel strange.

Maybe it was because she wanted to experiment on someone that she became friends with her.

If she wanted to try something like an experiment, we'd definitely run for our life, but Lady Graciella... Lady Rachel and Lady Graciella doesn't have any connections in the past. Why does she seem to be so attached to Lady Rachel?