returning and kalapradarshan

it's the day of kalapradarshan. today all princes was returning and today darshana was returning to Hastinapur too. all princes and dushla missed darshana soo much. darshana wanted to test her brothers so she disguised herself as a normal person and sat with praja. Ashwatthama announced the first fight to happen between Duryodhana and Nakul. Duryodhana won this fight,next came sahadev, he too was defeated by Duryodhana. Now it was yudhisthira's turn and he defeated Duryodhan next came Bheem he fought with duryodhan and duryodhan got defeated by bheem. bheem strech his hand towards duryodhan to stand him up.

Finally it was time to came arjun and karn. karn also came after completed his education from bhagwan parshuram. first arjun  entered but dronacharya shoot a arrow to the elephant head which is on entrance gate to prove him as a great Archer. it's fall on Arjun. all were shocked to see this. kunti screamed his name. then a arrow came to the kunti and swept away her tear. all felt relieved to see him fine. at this moment darshana was so angry on guru dronacharya to do that and proud of arjun. then karn jump from a tower. they both started to fight both was great Archer no one win this match because both of them were same. then guru dron announced arjun and karn as bestest archers in the world. darshana was too much angry on him at this moment. she jumped in arena and went to dron and said- guru dron aap aisa nahi keh sakte.
(Guru dron you can't say like this)

guru dron said- kyo nahi or kon ho tum. kiski agya se tumne yaha prawesh kiya hai. kya tumko pata nahi ki is pratiyogita me shirf kuru raajkumar bhaag le sakte hai.
(Why not and who are you. With whom order you entered. Don't you know that only Kuru prince can participate in this competition)

she said- ek ek karke guru dron, to pahle mahadev sabse shresth dhanurdhari hai or raajkumar arjun or karn shresht  dhanurdhariyon me se ek hai per sabse shresth nahi hai or ye pradarshan kuru raajkumar ke beech tha per jab aapne inhe sarvshresth ghoshit kiya tha to yeh sabhi dhanurdhariyon ko amantran tha. or isiliye mujhe aap se dwand karna hai raaj kumaron se nahi.
(Guru drona one by one, so first Mahadev is the best archer or prince Arjuna or Karna is one of the best archers but not the best or this competition was between Kuru prince but when you declared them. Then this was the invitation to the all archers. Or that's why I have to fight with you and not with Rajkumar.)

dron asked- tum ho kon. kya jaati hai tumhaari.
(who are you What is your caste?)

she said- usse kya fark padta hai guru dron. agar mai kahu ki mai ek sut putri hu to.
(What difference does it make Guru Drona. If I say that I am a charioter daughter.)

dron said- sut putri. mai tumhare sath dwand nahi kar sakta. tum ek sut ho or ek ladki bhi tumhe shastra shikhne ki anumati kisne di or tumhe sikhaya kisne ha.
(Charioter daughter. I can't fight with you. You are a sut and also a girl, who gave you permission to learn weapons and who taught you.)

karn said- guru dron apko aisa nahi kehna chahiye.
(Guru Drona you should not say that.)

duryodhan said- ha gurudev Hastinapur me jaati ya ling ka bhed nahi hai. hamari jiji ko yeh bilkul pasand nahi hai.
(Yes gurudev, There is no difference of caste or gender in Hastinapur. Our jiji does not like this at all.)

arjun said- ji gurudev jiji ne hame sikhaya tha ki hum sab ek saman hai. kisi ka parichay uske samarth or karmon se hota hai ling or jaati se nahi.
(Yes Gurudev, jiji  had taught us that we all are the same. A person is known by his ability and deeds, not by gender and caste.)

yudhisthir said- ji gurudev app in devi ka apmaan mat kijiye.
(Yes Gurudev, please don't insult this lady)

darshana had a proud face. she proud of her brothers that they stand against wrong.
guru dron said- ye ek sut putri hai ye mai iske sath dwand nahi kar sakta.
(She is a charioter daughter, I cannot fight with her.)

she said- to bhagwan ram ne ravan se yudh kyo kiya tha ravan bhi to rakshash kul ka tha or mere guru ne kabhi kisi vyakti me jati ya ling ke adhar per bhedbhav nahi kiya hai.
(Then Why did Lord Rama fight with Ravana, that Ravana was also of demonic lineage, or my guru never discriminated any person on the basis of gender and caste.)

dron said- kyonki ravan ek raja tha. or kon hai tumhare guru.
(Because Ravan was a king. or who is your guru.)

She said- Dev ke dev mahadev.
all were shocked.

The guru drone said - Mahadev.

she said ji. ab toh mai ab aap ke sath dwand kar sakti hu.
( Yes. So now i can fight with you right.)

guru dron said- theek hai. (Ok)

then darshana devine bow appeared which is her mama ji's sharang bow. all were more shocked to see her bow because it's belonged to lord Vishnu and he gave his bow to a normal girl. then she shooted her arrow towards ealder to take their blessings and again shooted this time she did flowers rain on yungers. they both started fight and darshana defeated him.
dron said- tum adbhud yodha ho or mujhe maaf kar do putri.
(You are excellent worrier. And forgive me for my behaviour putri.)

she said- koi baat nahi guru dron.
(It's ok guru dron.)

She went to her brothers side then karn came running towards her and hugged her and started crying she also hugged him back and started to patted his back all were confused and shocked to see their eldest raajkumar and great Archer crying as a child while hugging a girl.
karn said to her-  maine aapko bahut yaad kiya.
( I missed you a lot)

she said- maine bhi beta.
(Me also beta)

duryodhan asked- karn bhaiya aap in devi ko gale kyo lagaya hai or aap inko pahle se jante hai.
(Karn bhaiya why have you embraced this lady and do you you already know her.)

Karn nodded.
arjun said- kon hai ye devi Bhaiya.
(Who is this lady bhaiya)

darshana smiled and said- pahle use shant ho jane do aru or duro phir vo tum dono ko bata dega.
(First let him calm aru and duro then he will tell you.)

all brothers were shocked to hear that name which their jiji used to call them. all their eyes were teary then asked in unison-  jiji.

she nodded. all brothers ran towards her and hugged her and started crying darshana's eyes were also teary. all were shocked more shocked and confused to see great worriers crying. she was trying to make them calm.

she said- shant ho jao tum sab ab mai aa gai hu ab kahi nahi ja rahi ab shant ho sab.
(Calm down all of you, now I have come, now I am not going anywhere, now everyone calm down.)

once she maked them calmed they broke hug then bhishm asked- kon hai app devi.
(Who are you lady)

she said- pranipaat gangeya. apne nahi pahchana mujhe.
( Pranipaat gangeya. You did not recognize me.)

all were shocked.
bhishm said-  darshana.
she nodded all were happy except guru dron and ashwatthama who were totally confused thinking why all prince cried and why she called bhishm gangeya. praja started to hail her name.

_________________________________

Hiiii guys,

If you guys want to read this story in English you can read from “war of panchal”. Actually I started to write this story in Hindi and I wrote some chapters but I changed my mind and started to write in English.
Hope you will not mind☺️.