still unconscious

My exam has delayed because of rain till 15 July so here is another new chapter. Hope you will enjoy.☺️

It had been two days since darshna had been poisoned and she is still unconscious. Everyone and everything was gloomy in Hastinapur. This news was spread everywhere like fire in forest. All her well wishers were worried for her and praying for her.

Her enemies were happy and some were thinking of taking advantage of it and attacking Hastinapur.

All Dev were also tensed because the most important deity who is their energy source was unconscious and now they are scared that asur can attack on them.

Good Powers started to drain from everywhere and evil powers started to increase. Negative energy were increasing everywhere.

The balance of the universe was beginning to be disturbed.

Seeing this tridev and tridevi were tensed. mahadev and parvati were near to destroy everything but they stop somehow.

In Hastinapur,

It was night time. Today veer was with darshana and taking care of her.

In darshana's room,

Veer was sitting beside darshana's body and staring at her unconscious figure which was laying in the bed. His tears were flowing continuously. He never felt this much useless where he can't do anything for his beloved.

His hands were creasing her hairs and talking with her. Even though she can't listen but still he can't live without talking to his priye.

Veer- darsh, it had been two days please wake up. U know no one has even smile for once in these two days. We all are feeling so lonely without you. We all are ending up crying remembering your talk and smile. You know even Krishna who always had a peaceful smile is also very sad. Please wake up.

He was talking to his beloved. Suddenly two figures appeared in room. Veer saw them and took their blessings.

Veer- mahadev, Mata Parvati you here at this time?

Mata Parvati went to darshana and took darshana's head on her lap and started to stroking her head lovingly.

Mahadev- Putra veer, untill the poison will not be remove fully from her body she will not gain her concious. This poison need to remove fully.

Veer- but how mahadev?

Mahadev- I will have to so vishpaan again.

Veer- but mahadev she will not be happy when she will wake up.

Mahadev- she is my daughter and a father always protect his children. I will also protect my daughter no matter what cost needed.

Veer nodded.

Mahadev did vishpaan again. All poison was drained from darshana's body and her body which was blue now trun back to her real colour.

Mata Parvati- putra, we are going back to kailash. She will gain her concious in morning.

Veer again took their blessings and they went back to kailash.

(Did you like this chapter?)

_________________________________

Hiiii guys,

That's it for today.

Please don't be silent readers.

Hope you like it.

Please support me.

Please vote and comment.

Please follow me.