jealousy and ignorance

After all the day drama, in night darshanaa was sitting in her chamber alon. she didn't went out all day. all her family was worried for her but they gave her sometime to clear her mind. when she was relaxing, mr. ilu entered through the window and sit on darshana's head again 😂.

darshana said- mr. ilu, how many times i have to told you don't sit on my head.

he came down from her head and sat on her lap. she took letter from him and read it.

love,

i know what happened today and i know that you will be sitting alone in your room and didn't eat anything since morning and your mood is not good but don't worry me and your family is with you always and your family is worried for you so go out and eat something. even if you are not going out then atleast eat something. i also did not eat anything and i am very hungry 😭 now bye and eat something I love you.

your love.

darshana chuckled after reading letter. she sent mr ilu back with the answer. in which written- you are such a dramebaaz and i love you too.

after she sending Mr ilu she went to her chamber's door and said to one of the gaurd- kaka please tell someone to send my dinner in my room.

he said- ok putri. and went from there.

after sometime someone knocked at her door.

she said- come in. and two unexpected person entered and go to her and sat infront of her with the food.

darshana asked- Nakul sahdev, you both here?

sahdev said- yes jiji.

darshana asked in worried tone - why what happened? did raajmata do something to you?

nakul said- calm down jiji, she didn't do anything but.

darshana asked- but what kul, dev tell your jiji.

sahdev said- jiji we are sorry. we did not want to support mata kunti. we know she always use us. she was brain washed us against you.

nakul continued- we always feared that she will disown us and blame you if we will not listen to her we are sorry jiji.

they both completed and their tears were coming from their eyes. darshana hugged them and patted their back to make them calm.

after making them calm she said- I know this and do not worry i am not angry with you both.

they both said- thankyou jiji. and hugged her then sahdev said- jiji what we do now. do we leave them.

darshana said- do what your heart say. i will be always for you both but not in any wrong thing ok. they both said with a big smile- yes jiji.

darshana said- now let me eat my food i am hungry.

nakul said- jiji, it's has been long time when you feeded us. please feed us.

sahdev said- please jiji.

darshana chukled and feed them and they both started to feed her. after finishing their dinner nakul and sehdev went back to their chamber and all slept.

in morning,

all wake up and after getting ready everyone except Darshana gathered in dinning room to had breakfast. all thought that Darshana will come but she didn't. karn and Bhishm waited for her on the bank of Ganga but she didn't go there also.

Darshana wake up and get ready but didn't come out of her room and even she offered water to suryadev from window because she was not ready to face anyone for now.