marriage arrangements (chapter)

Third Person's POV-

Now only two days left at the start of darshana and veer's marriage function. Dushala and ashwatthama's marriage will be held after two months.

Whole prayag was decorated as the bride. Guests also started to come.

Pandavas and their supporters are also coming.

Now darshana was sitting in her chamber, reading the guest list and called Rukmini, vrushali, subhadra, Devika, vallandhara, vijya and karenumati.

subhadra, Devika, vallandhara, vijya and karenumati entered.

They- jiji you called us?

Darshana- do you guys really love Pandavas?

They- y yes jiji.

They hesitate to tell.

Darshana- If you love them I don't have any problem with this but you guys have to compromise most of your life. You can't live with your husbands. You all have to sacrifice most of your life.

Subhadra- jiji, we know but we are ready for this and we believe you that you wouldn't let our children compromise or let them secrifice and it's enough for us.

Darshana- as you want my child.

Soon Rukmini and vrushali entered.

They both- what happened jiji? U called us?

Darshana- yes. Your love rivals are also coming in wedding.

They- what????

Darshana- hmm. You all keep your eyes on them. I am sure they will try to create trouble.

They7- ok jiji.

Darshana nodded and they left.

Darshana also left for the common chamber of youngers. She met veer with in corridor.

They both started to went common chamber. When they were at the door they heard some talks.

Duryodhana- why jiji want to marry this soon.

Balram- can't we do something to stop the wedding?

Darshana and veer look at each other in disbelief.

Darshana- only two days left and functions going to start and here they are planning to stop it.

She shook her head in disbelief and again started to listen.

Purab- let's throw veer jiju out when he would be sleeping one day before marriage.

Rukmi- hmm nice idea but what about jiji will throw us if she got to know.

Shishupal- let's kill him.

Veer looked horrified.

Darshana laughed at his face.

Veer- what a dangerous brothers you got? They are planning to kill their jijashree.

Darshana laughed.

Darshana- they are not dangerous. They are just over possessive towards me.

They again started to listen.

Karn- stop it you guys. Jiji will be sad if we do something to jijashree. She always love us. She always takes care of us. She always took us as her priority and she always did everything to make us happy. First time she want something for herself. Can't we give her.

Rudra- he is right. Don't made her sad by doing anything stupid. Let's just include in her happiness and give her all the happiness she deserves. Let's make her all moments memorial with us.

Others- yes.

Darshana was having tears in her eyes listening this. Veer comforted her. They both went in. Her brothers changed their talks seeing darshana. They all started to talk and spend their time with each other.

(Did you like this chapter?

Excited for the next chapter?)

Thanks for waiting for me.
_________________________________

Hiiii guys,

hope you all are doing good. I know, I have uploaded after a long time. I don't know why I stopped writing this story but whenever I tried to write, I suddenly stopped writing. It felt like something was stopping me by writing this story but this is my first Story that's why I have a spacial space for this story in my heart that's why I wrote this chapter and will try to continue writing.