killer

All were angry on that person and also Most of them were confused thinking what darshana was saying.

Everyone were in deep thought and trying to solve the puzzle. They know that darshana wanted to say something important.

All were thinking then Krishna and veer saw something and came something in Krishna and veer's mind.

Krishna saw towards veer. Veer were also looking at Krishna. Veer nodded knowing what Krishna was thinking.

Krishna said- Nakul sahdev go with soldier and trace that blue blood and get that person from whom this blood flowing.

He said pointing towards blue blood.

All except veer and Krishna were shocked. Nakul and sahdev went with some soldier to find.

Karn- Blue blood ? Warm place? Mata RUDRAKSHI?

Krishna- yes bhrata. Jiji used mata RUDRAKSHI'S Astra on that attacker. If someone use Mata RUDRAKSHI'S Astra on any person.

Veer continued- then that Astra will start to make that person's body freeze and because of that blood will be turn in blue and that that person will be started to die slowly. No one can save that person not even mata adishakti.

Balraam- but how she can use mata RUDRAKSHI'S Astra. No one even can touch her Astra.

Krishna- bhrata u are forgetting that she have boon, she can use anyone's Astra.

Everyone digesting every information. Nakul and sehdev came with soldiers who were holding someone.

All saw that person and shocked and angry. They shouted- SHALVA !!!!

That killer was Shalva. He was shivering.

Ashwatthama- why did you do this. jiji should not had to save u that that.

rudra- I stil don't know why did she even save him. It had been good if shahdev (jarasandh's son) killed him.

Maurya to soldiers- take him to the jail.

Veer- and keep him near fire otherwise he will be dead before darshana wake up.

Soldiers nodded and took him.

(Did you like this chapter?

How was the new information?)

_________________________________

Hiiii guys,

That's it for today.

Please don't be silent readers.

Hope you like it.

Please support me.

Please vote and comment.

Please follow me.