rajyabhishek

The coronation of Yudhishthira had already taken place a week ago. Now all family members who was in Hastinapur went to vaishali for rajya abhishek. Everybody decided that coronation is only held in presence of family and court members. today is Karn's rajyabhishek and duryodhan's yuraaj abhishek. darshana already told everyone in court of vaishali rajya that she was coronating Karn, duri and purab as king, crown prince and chief minister and everyone agreed about that.

It's time of coronation so everyone gathered in court.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

BTW this is what she wear⬆️

Time skip-

Every retuals of coronation was done. now it's time to crowning ceremony.

 now it's time to crowning ceremony

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

T

his is Karn's crown⬆️

This is duryodhan's crown ⬆️

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This is duryodhan's crown ⬆️

Karn said- jiji i want to be crownd by you.

Darshana smiled and said- my little prince oh sorry king it's not my right to crown you if anyone has right then that only could be your first teacher, first friend, your first love, our mother.

Karn said- jiji you are my first teacher, first friend, first love, my mother figure you are my everything jiji. you are person who always love me, care for me, teach me what is wrong and what is right. Please jiji ma, today crownd this child of yours.

He was right because he got all love from darshana because kunti never gave him much attention because he didn't listen his order blindly and he always counted the conclusion before doing anything.
Karn and darshana had tears in their eyes. Every one was aww to see their precious love. She went and crownd karn and requested gandhari to crown duryodhan as crown prince and sulbha to do tilak to purab. Every one was happy but someone was burning in jealousy it's none other than kunti. She was thinking if she crownd him then she already get authority and the position of raajmata but now she could not get and gandhari and sulbha get a special place in vaishali rajya by coronating them.

After coronation ceremony-
At pandavas chamber-

Yudhisthir, bheem, arjun, nakul, sahdev were present in their common chamber and talking with each other about today.

Sahdev said- bhrata yudhisthir, is jiji really bad? I didn't feel anytime that she was partial between us.

Arjun said- yes bhrata yudhisthir, she always give us the same love and care which she give others.

Bheem said- yes mata always said she is a evil and very selfish person.

Nakul said- yes bhrata yudhisthir, what do you think about it.

Yudhisthir said- i don't know but if mata said then it is true. She will not lie to us. She loved us and care for us so follow all her order without questioning is our Dharm.

Other said- ji bhrata.

_______________∆∆∆∆∆_____________

(I don't own any photos)

That's it for today guys.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
And sorry guys i can't update daily because of my study hope you will understand and
Please keep supporting me.
Please Vote and comment.
Love yaaa💕🥰.