leaving for panchal

after dinner she went to her room but today's behaviour of kunti was troubling. she was thinking about only kunti's behaviour. she thought something and went to karn's room.
she reached there and said to the gaurd who was standing in front of his room- karn se kaho mai usse milna chahti hu.
he said- ji badi raajkumari. and went to inform karn about darshana's arrival. after few minutes karn also came out with gaurd.
karn said- jiji aapko andar aane se pahle puchne ki koi avsakta nahi hai. she smiled and they both went in.
karn asked- jiji itni raat ko aap yaha.
she said while sitting on bed- karn pehle baitho mujhe tumse kuch jaruri baat karni.
he nodded and also sat on the bed and said- kahiye jiji kya baat hai.
she said- karn yudh me agar koi bhi do group me jaane ki baat kare to use jaane mat dena theek hai.
he nodded but asked- jiji aapko kyo lagta hai ki ye sabhi do group me ladenge.
she cupped his one cheek and said- karn pata nahi ki bhavishya ne humare liye kya soch rakha hai. Per hume her paristhiti ke liye taiyaar rehna chahiye.
he nodded.
she said- tum pareshan mat ho or araam se so jao sab sahi hoga.
he nodded and said- subhratri jiji. she smiled and said-subhratri. she went her room but can't sleep so she went to her father's room.
she said to guard to inform them. ( both father lived in one room as they know that darshana will come to spend time with them) after few minutes gaurd came out and said to her that she can go. when she entered, without wasting any second she hugged both of her father.
trio sat on the bed and maurya asked- princess tum ab tak soi nahi.
she said with a pout- mujhe neend nahi aa rahi thi aaj mai yaha aapke paas jo jau.
they both smiled and Ashok said- bilkul princess. come lets sleep it's already late. she nodded and laid between her fathers.
she said- kitna samay ho gaya hai na jab aapne mujhe sulaya tha. they both smiled.
she again said- papa aapko yaad jab bachpan me aap sab mujhse milne aate toh kya hota tha. Ashok said- ha yaad hai na tum pura din khelti rehti thi apne bhaiyon ke sath. and maurya continued- or tumhari matayen tum sab ke piche bhagti thi tum sab ko bhojan Karane ke liye. trio chukled and darshana continued- or aap dono or papa pandu saare bhaiyon ko baar baar batate rahte dheere bhago undhr mat jao aisa mat karo darshana ko chot lag jayegi. bichare saare bhai, bina galti ke kitna dant khaye hai vo sab. all laugh. trio started to talk about their memories and fell asleep.
in morning she woke up and went to her room to get ready and she wore this.

After getting ready she went to arpan jal to suryadev

After getting ready she went to arpan jal to suryadev. after one hour she came back to the palace and went to had breakfast. she saw every one was there. she entered in dining area and sat between Ashok and Maurya and said- good morning everyone.
all wished back- good morning. they completed their breakfast while talking and teasing each other. after breakfast all kuru brothers went to getting ready to leave for panchal. after half an hour every one gathered at palace entrence. kauravas and karn were taking everyone's blessings other pandav also came with kunti and took blessings. at last they went to darshana and took her blessings.
she said- karn yaad rakhna jo maine kaha tha.
he nodded. she continued- or arjun maine jo kal baaten batai thi yaad hai vo tumhe. he nodded she continued- ek baat or yaad rakhna arjun aanke kabhi jhuth nahi bolti hai.
he nodded and said- ji jiji mai yaad rakhunga.
she smiled and said- mujhe vishwas hai ki tum 106 (kaurav, pandav ex karn and yautusu) bhai avshasya vijai hoge. vijai bhavah. all smiled and nodded. after talking guru dron they started their journey. and other who were in Hastinapur went to sabha.
__________________________________
Hiiii guys,
Please support me.
Please vote and comment.
Hope you enjoyed this episode.