marriage

When draupadi and Pandavas left darshana and her brothers also leaved kampilya.
Karn, duryodhan, Krishna and balraam went to Hastinapur with darshana stubbornly and karn and Krishna was blackmailing her saying if you will not take us with you we will tell Rudra bhaiya that robbers attacked you. If rudra and other brothers got to know about that then they will also come with her and she can't let this happen for now because for now every one need to calm their temper and if now they get to know that arjun win this swayamvar and Draupadi will live in Hastinapur then she can not handle everyone at the same time as she already had to handle everyone in Hastinapur so she get agree to take karn, Duryodhan, balraam and Krishna.

Draupadi and Pandavas leave palace went back to kunti. Kunti knew that they will come with draupadi as she sent them to take part in swayamvar but she planned something. When kunti saw pandavas and draupadi coming she pretended that she was praying. When pandavas and draupadi came and Arjun said- mata see what we brought.

Kunti- share with your brothers equally whatever you brought.

What she said made pandavas and draupadi shocked.

Arjun shouted in horror- Mata.

when he shouted kunti turned and pretend to be shocked.

Arjun said- what you said mata.

Kunti said with crocodile's tears - i am sorry i forgot about swayamvar please forgive me.

Krishna said to darshana who were seeing this by their power-
what a great actress she is.

They both chukled.

Darshana said- but i feel bad for draupadi.

Krishna said- she wrote this for herself by insulting you. If she had not insulted you then Rudra bhaiya had not stopped you from talking with Pandavas and draupadi so you could save her.

Darshana nodded and continued watching.

In forest, kunti was still crying which was totally fack.

Yudhisthir said- mata we can't disrespect you by deny your order so we all five will marry draupadi.

Draupadi was shocked and sad but she can not go back if she will go back no one will marry her and if she will not marry them then she can not get power and won't be able to support drupad.
Kunti was happy to hear this because her plan worked. She did this because she was thinking what if becouse of draupadi they fought with each other or any of them sideline her.

When they decided that all five Pandavas will marry draupadi. They all went back to panchal and told drupad, drishtdyumn and shikhandi about the marriage first they get angry but when draupadi told them that they Brahmins are pandavas and only by marrying them she can help them, drupad and her family agreed for her marriage and decided that their marriage will be held tommorow in the presence of maharishi vedvyas.

in Hastinapur,

Before Darshana could reach Hastinapur, the entire episode of kampilya was ​known by all. All were very angry on draupadi but darshana any how made them calm. After knowing all this, as was the condition of Hastinapur family, so was the condition of her other families as well. Everyone calmed down with great difficulty.

When Darshana told Hastinapur family that Arjun won that swayamvar no one was accepting this marriage and darshana faced hard time to make them accept this marriage. Darshana told vidur to take them back to Hastinapur because their vanvas has been finished.

Next day,

Vidur already left for kampilya when he reached he saw that draupadi married all pandavas and he get tensed. Ved vyas understood that and said to vidur- don't worry vidur, darshana and Krishna can handle this.
Vidur took his blessings and left for Hastinapur with kunti, pandavas and draupadi.

When they reached Hastinapur pandavas, draupadi and kunti was confused as people of Hastinapur didn't come to welcome them and their new kul vadhu so kunti asked- vidur why people of Hastinapur didn't come to welcome us and their yuraani.

Vidur who was aslo angry with them said in harsh tone- subjects of Hastinapur is angry because their yuraani insulted their beloved princess.

Kunti and Pandavas went silent because they know the love of people of Hastinapur for darshana and for draupadi realisation hit her hard like a truck. Whom she insulted that two persons will be infront of her whole time as her elder sister in law and  brother in low. what will happen to her now.

After sometime they entered in palace. Royal family of Hastinapur is gathered on the entrence. When draupadi saw darshana she felt angry but controlled herself. no one was happy with this marriage but they were welcoming them because darshana requested them.
When gandhari told new couple to come infront of her. all Pandavas with draupadi came infront and that shocked everyone except Darshana, Krishna and vidur.

Bhishm asked- what is this yudhisthir.

Yudhisthir said- pitamah we all married with draupadi.

All were shocked except trio.
Before anyone could react darshana said- please tried to understand this is not their fault and this marriage was completed by maharishi vedvyas blessings.

Darshana and Krishna made them accept this marriage and welcomed them. they accepted it but they were still angry on draupadi for insulted darshana, Pandavas for get married with draupadi and kunti for her carelessness.

(What will happen next.

Will Hastinapur will be divid in presence of darshana If yes then how if no then what will happen next in story?

How will be next day of draupadi in Hastinapur?

What will kunti and draupadi do?

Will they again create trouble for darshana?)

__________________________________

Hiii guys,

That's it for today.
Hope you like it.
Please support me.
Please vote and comment.
Please follow me.