kailash

After all the drama of the day she was sitting in her room her room and thinking about the day. then a pigeon came in her room and sit on her head. she had a very done face.

she said to pigeon- mr. ilu, can you please come down from my head. that pigeon understand it and sit on her lap.

she patted his head and she opened that message which he brought.

she read it and smiled and hugged that letter and said- i love you too my love.
she wrote replie of that letter and send it by pigeon and slept.

next morning,

Every one was in the court. court process was going on then someone came in the without any information when everyone saw him they all except Kunti and her team smiled. Kunti and her team get irritated. everyone did pranam to him.

Darshana asked him- nandi ji, suddenly you here, is everything is all right in kailash.

Nandi ji replied- yes, mahadevnandni everything is good in kailash and mata parvati send me here to invite you for satyanarayan katha and she said to told that you should have to come there today otherwise she will scold you.

Darshana said in childish tone with a pout- she can't do this to me I am her daughter.

All except kunti and Pandavas and draupadi chuckled at her childness.

Darshanaa said- nandi ji, please tell maa that I will be there after sometime.

Nandi ji nodded his head and went.

Dhritrashtra said- Angel, when will you go.

she said-tau ji, i have to go there now otherwise maa will scold me and pita ji and bhaiyas will not be able to save me.

Bhishm- then, whom you will appoint as yuraaj in your absence.

she thought for some time and said- i am appointed dusshasn as yuraaj in my absence as karn, balraam, duryodhan, Krishna and their wifes are here for relaxation and hidimba and ghatotkach are new here. all nodded their head and accept her desison except some people.

Any guesses guys, who are those people.

Our one and only Kunti and her team. kunti said- darshana, you are forgetting your some brothers and sister in law.

she said- raajmata of khandav prasth i think you forget that now you don't have any rights on Hastinapur's property.

kunti did not said anything, knowing that darshana is angry and it will be not good for them to make darshana more angry but draupadi said- why are you calling mata as raajmata of khandav prasth, she is still raajmata of Hastinapur and we all have rights on Hastinapur because arya yudhisthir is still not crownd as the king of khaandav prasth.

darshana said- first of all panchal kumari you need to know how to keep your mouth shut and second you better don't test my patience and stay away from me if you want to live and third i think you are forgetting what mess you were created on day of your swayamvar.

draupadi feel insulted but shut her mouth as she was scared of darshana. everyone was shocked to listen darshana's tone as she never talked to anyone rudly and everyone know that she is very calm person but today after listening her tone anybody can say that she is very angry.

Darshana- dusshasn, do your work carefully and now i am going.

she bid her bye to everyone and went to kailash.

in kailash, she used her powers to reached kailash. when she reached she first went to her father and saw that mahadev is doing meditation and no one was there. she went to mahadev and touched his feet. mahadev smiled in meditation. darshana went beside him and pocked his cheeks he didn't react he was just smiling then she went behind him and hugged him by his neck. he opened his eyes and saw his life, his daughter and said- finally you came my natkhat.

she infront of him and again hugged him and said- ofcourse papa.

then he said- let's go to your mother and brothers and bhabhis they all are waiting for you.

she nodded while holding his hand in her little hand and they both went to others.

then she saw that her brothers Ganesh was eating modak and kartikey who sat beside Ganesh was asking mata parvati- mata when will our little prankster come.

Mata Parvati replied- she said she will come soon.

devsena who was coming from kitchen said- but mata it's already going to sunset and she didn't come yet.

mata parvati said- don't worry she will come.

riddhi siddhi who came from somewhere asked- but mata when we all are missing her so much.

darshana who was seeing and listening this with mahadev giggled and went to Ganesh while hiding from others and take his some modak and again hide.

when Ganesh saw that his Modak is less, he yelled- where is my modak. kartikey bhaiya i know you take my modak, give me back.

kartikey tried to make him understand that he didn't took his modak but failed.

then darshana come from her hiding place and said- bhaiya he is saying truth.

then all saw her in surprised and engulfed in a hug. Mahadev who was seeing all this from behind with a smile, came to others. they broke hug.

Ganesh said- if you take my modak then it is ok.

kartikey- what! you were fighting with me for modaks whereas i am your elder brother but you said you are ok if she took your modaks. this is not fair anuj.

she said While side hugging Ganesh- you are just jealous of me kartikey bhaiya because everybody loves me more than you.

kartikey made a fake angry face and crossed his arms and turned opposite side and said- ok then i will not not talk to anyone.

she went to him and hold her ear and said with a sad pout- sorry bhaiya don't be angry i will not tease you again.

he saw her innocent and sad face and cupped her cheeks and said- i am not angry with you my dear and i can't be because i love you more than anything. now smile.

she smiled.

then mata parvati asked- why are you late.

she replied mata this is because of papa he was meditating and i have to wake him up.

mata parvati glared at mahadev.

Mahadev saw her in horror and said- uma this little prankster is lying.

others started laughing and Mata Parvati and mahadev also joined. then they all had their dinner while talking and teasing each other. after dinner they slept.

(what will happen next?

will her next day of her will be happy like today or not?

what will she happen in future?

will everything will be fine in Hastinapur till her returning or any problem will be waiting for her?)

__________________________________

Hiii guys,

I hope you like this chapter.
Please support me.
Please vote and comment.
Please follow me.