khandav prashth

Dron said- we will wage a war against you and kill you.

darshana said with a smile- dream on. they all leave ayodhya.

Now darshana's family including ashwatthama and panchal family and jaydrath.

Jaydrath said- yurani, please choose me I will give u all luxury.

Ashok said- she didn't need your luxury she have more than enough and she love anyone else. So you can leave.

Jaydrath said- if yurani love anyone else then I am requesting you to give me rajkumari dushla or subhadra's hand for marriage.

All in his eyes were just greed and lust.

Darshana said- sindhuraaj, I know you are a greedy person and I, their elder sister rejecting your praposal of marriage for them. you can leave before I lose my temper and kill you.

Jaydrath immediately ran away from there.

Darshana- maharaj dhrupad you and your family also can leave.

Satyajit said- yurani I love you so much please accept my proposal.

Darshana chukled bitterly and said in a cold voice- oh really you love me? But sorry I don't love you and where was your love when you wanted to make me suffer.

Satyajit said- at least listen me for a once i can explain. And he hold darshana's hand.

Darshana-veer and her family got angry that how dare he to hold her hand. Darshana hold satyajit's hand tightly and this made satyajit happy but next movement of darshana made him and others shocked. After holding satyajit's hand she back flipped him and kicked his stomach and that broke his some of bones.

Darshana said to panchal family- now drama is end u all can leave and take this trash with you. (said pointing towards satyajit).

Maurya said- now we should also leave. For palace and take rest for a while. we all need to relax after all this drama.

Others except darshana- yes.

Darshana- yes we all can go but before that I need to say something.

Other nodded.

Darshana- Gangeya, now you can broke your oath.

Bhishm asked- how?

Darshana- because of whom you took your oath now you don't have any connection with her and I, yurani of Hastinapur realising you from your oath of serving Hastinapur throne.

Mata Ganga said- and I, ganga To whom you took the oath as a witness, realising you from your never marrying oath.

Bhishm asked- why mata? it was not needed.

Mata ganga- it's needed putra. amba, will you forgive Bhishm for his deeds and accept to marry him?

Amba thought for some time then agreed. All were happy.

Mata Ganga- ok then we will arrange your marriage in few days. Now we all can go back to palace.

They went back to palace happily.

In kahndav prashth-

Pandavas, draupadi, kunti, vidur, yuyutsu and dron reached khandav prashth. On the order of dron Arjun call Indra dev and request him to build a huge city. Indradev being the celestial father of arjun agreed and asked vishvakarma to built a city. Vishvakarma not wanted to agreed but agreed as it was the order from devraj indra. He built a huge and beautiful city. For buttering indra dev, kunti named their city indraprastha.

( Did you like this chapter?)

__________________________________

Hiiii guys,

That's it for today.

Hope you like it.

Please support me.

Please vote and comment.

Please follow me.