next morning part-1

next morning darshana wake up first. she did Shubh prabhat to all her well-wishers in her mind and then saw all girls sleeping in each other embrace. balram, karn and yudhisthir were hugging eachother. other brothers were on each other. some's legs on other faces, someone hugging others legs. it looked like any tornado came and made everyone upside down. she was laughing silently to saw their style of sleeping. then she went to take bath and wear this-

After getting ready she come back from her room to wake her brothers and sisters up and saw karn is already wake up but still at his place

After getting ready she come back from her room to wake her brothers and sisters up and saw karn is already wake up but still at his place. she went to him and sat beside her and lovingly move her hand to his head. he saw her and put his head on her lap and closed his eyes and hugged her by her waist and she started to stroke his hair and said- subh prabhat bachcha.
he said- subh prabhat jiji.
she said- chalo ab utho or taiyaar ho jao phir suryadev ko jal bhi arpan karne jana hai na or aaj mai tumhare sath chalungi. tum jao mai baaki sabko uthati hu tab tak.
he smiled and nodded and said- ji jiji.
then he went to his room to get ready. darshana saw others who were in room and went to girls because they all were not that much heavy sleepers even arjun is also not but darshana's Lullaby can made him. she went to revti and stroke her hair and said- revti bachcha utho subah ho gai. revti smiled and opened her eyes and said- subh prabhat jiji and she woke up.
she replied- subh prabhat bachcha ab jao or jakar taiyaar ho jao. she nodded and went. one by one she woke all sisters up and send them to get ready.
now it's time for her real struggle, waking up all brothers jo ghode hathi mahal rajya yaha tak ki ek dusre ko bhi bech kar so rahe the. she went to yudhisthir and balraam and stroke yudhisthir's hair and said- putra yudhisthir utho subah ho gai hai.
he opened his eyes with a smile and said- subh prabhat jiji.
she smiled and said- subh prabhat bachcha jao or taiyaar ho jao. he nodded and went then she went to balraam and stroke his head and said- utho bachcha subah ho gai. he didn't wake up she tried this technique on every one but none of them wake up. she know that they all were listening her so she smiled mischievously and said- agar tum sab abhi ke abhi nahi uthe toh aaj kisi ko kheer makhan laddo or koi bhi mithai nahi milegi. they all immediately woke up but they all are in half sleep and still their eyes were closed. seen this she chuckled and said- subh prabhat bachchon. they said in unison- subh prabhat jiji.
she smiled and said- mai karn ke sath suryadev ko jal arpan karne jaa rahi hu jab tak lautu tum sab taiyaar hone chahiye.
they said- ji jiji.
she chuckled then karn came to her while managing his clothes and said- chaliye jiji.
she correct his ang vastra and said- ab chalo.
he smiled and nodded and darshana said in a little bit raise voice- tum sab utho or jao taiyaar hone or mere jaane ke baad dubara mat so jana.
they said- ji jiji.
she went with karn.
karn said- jiji aaj aapka sarthi mai banunga. she smiled and nodded and went to mahal entrance karn took rath and helped her to climb on rath safely like a over proactive brother and went to bank of river Ganga. while riding she asked- karn mai tumse kuch puch sakti hu.
he said- jiji aapko mujhse anumati lene ki avashyakta nahi hai aap kuch bhi puch sakti hai. she said- theek hai to maine suna hai ki aryavart ke sabse  khubsurat raajkumaaron me se ek raajkumar ko suryadev ko jal arpan karte dekhne ke liye bahut sari ladkiya aa jaati hai sach hai kya. she said teasingly because she was talking about karn. karn was blushing so much. she saw said- oh sharma gaye to yani yeh sach hi hai. she laughed and karn said- whining jijiiii.
she smiled and said- accha nahi chidhati. per mujhe yeh batao kya tum vrushali se prem karte ho. he was shocked and stoped rath and turn towards her and said- jiji aapko kaise pata.
she said- matlab ha.
he blushed and said- hmm jiji. she said- theek hai. then they reached. they saw bhishm talking to mata Ganga they both went to them and said- pranipaat mata, pitamah/masi, gangeya.
Ganga and bhishm smiled and said- khush raho karn, darshana. Ganga asked- kaise ho tum dono. karn said- mai theek hu mata. Ganga smiled and darshana didn't say anything instead darshana went to Ganga and hugged her Ganga also hugged her and asked- dev rath tumhara khayal to rakhta hai na putri. darshana pouted and said- yes masi this old man is taking care of me. she is still side hugging ganga.
bhishm said- if you say old man to me one more time i will twist your ear again.
darshana said- if you do then masi will take good care of you. he said- you little mouse, wait i will teach you a good lesson.
he went to her but she started to run he also ran behind her here and there like Tom and Jerry. karn and ganga were smiling seeing them.
karn said- pitamah bhi bachche ban jaate hai jiji ke sath.
ganga said- ha iska ye roop sirf darshana ke liye hai.
he said- ha jiji chote bhaiyo behno ke liye perfect badi Behan, bade bhaiyo ke liye perfect choti behan, ek perfect beti, perfect queen, perfect yodha, har rishte me perfect hai. acche logo ke sath acchi buro ke sath buri. hirday me daya or nirdayta dono hai. Pata nahi koi itna perfect kaise ho sakta hai.
ganga said- sabke liye putra. ye sirf apne liye nahi sabke liye jiti hai. he smiled proudly. Ganga continued- Usse aane wale toofan ko sambhalne ke liye aisa banna pada.
He asked- toofan.
She said- ha putra, tumhe samay aane per pata chal jayega.