Sayonee | Introduction

At the end of Mehrama's Epilogue, I asked for your opinion on which story to be chosen next. And you guys confused me even more with a tie among Ved and Adyansh's story. So, I rather tossed a coin to choose the next story and surprisingly it was Ved's!

A few points I would like to clear before hand:

• This story might make you sputter a lot of negativity towards the choice made by the characters.

• The leads are NOT supposed to be idealised for one of them has been toxic for a really long period of his life and the other one is really immature and persistent.

• There's a big age gap among the protagonists.

• My main motive of writing this story is to make my audience realise what real repentance is. Though the male Protagonist has played the role of a negative character majority of his life, he's willing to change.

• Restrict the use of crude words in the comment section.

• Don't forget to give me your feedbacks on each of the chapters. It really helps!

Also, we have already got 20k reads on this book!!!

Anyways,

Character Introduction

Rohit Kandelwal asVed Shrivastav

Rohit Kandelwal as
Ved Shrivastav

Malvika Sharma as Ruhani Rathore

Malvika Sharma as
Ruhani Rathore

You're anyhow free to choose a face of your own imagination to fit in the characters' role.

So, excited? 👀